Source language: Translate to:

Linux ?

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Linux ?

Postby SpiritHorseNOOT » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:58 am

Well see I am not exactly sure that running Linux from a business stand point of view is very wise as there isn't a Linux version of Neobook; sure it maybe a more stable operating system,and runs faster and better but windows is Neobooks Native OS and well I think it probably going to be better if I just stick to windows when it comes to Neobook all together , might do a dual boot system which is probably the best salution as i can use linux for my personal use and non Neobook projects but the Neobook Projs. and windows for the neobook projects. Besides Linux is 99% Open Source. So there isn't really a very big market for Software Vendors, but also the windows software market seems like it is way way way to big........So I will have to ponder the pros and cons of switching to linux
SpiritHorseNOOT

Linux ?

Postby Alberto Meyer » Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:25 am

Some time ago i have made a Linux version of my Medica Software with Kylix (Delphi for Linux). I can tell you from my point of view: hard work for VERY low sales.
Alberto Meyer

Linux ?

Postby adrian » Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:07 pm

Hi SpiritHorseNOOT

alberto is right, but  exists a software of programming for both  OS (linux and Windows) like Lazarus can made software for both and is FREE
adrian

Return to Misc. Questions and Information