Source language: Translate to:

Neopaint Trial Version - It won't let me use the trial versi

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Neopaint Trial Version - It won't let me use the trial versi

Postby SPsweetie » Thu Nov 27, 2003 3:22 pm

This is the 4th time i downloaded Neopaint trial version and whenever I download it, it keeps on telling me to buy the product and won't let me use it. What should i do?
SPsweetie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby Rainie » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:30 pm

when it comes on... what button do you click on the screen?
Rainie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby SPsweetie » Thu Nov 27, 2003 5:17 pm

I just click the try out button. But since my 4th download of the trial version each time I go on it it tells me to purchase neopaint.
SPsweetie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby Rainie » Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:38 pm

When the lil' screen pops up... I click on CONTINUE EVALUATION and the program opens. The other buttons that show up are "how to buy neopaint" and "enter registration code"
Rainie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby SPsweetie » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:33 pm

Well that's the problem it won't let me press CONTINUE EVALUATION all it has for me to press is how to buy neopaint and enter registration code. I tried redownloading it but it just comes up with the same thing.
SPsweetie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby Sam Cox » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:02 pm

Hi SPsweetie,

NeoPaint and many other commercial and shareware applications permit potential buyers to evaluate for only a short time -- 30 days is typical.  After the evaluation period, the evaluation copy won't run except, perhaps, to let you know how and where you can purchase the product.
Many evaluation versions record the date of installation in the registry so that if uninstalled and later reinstalled, the program remembers the date of the first installation and counts the number of remaining evaluation days from that date.

Is it possible that you installed an evaluation version of NeoPaint before -- more than 30 days ago -- and are now wanting to evaluate it again?  Perhaps someone else with access to your computer installed the evaluation version.

(Edited by Sam Cox at 1:27 am on Nov. 29, 2003)
Sam Cox

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby SPsweetie » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:06 pm

Ok so i'm just guessing i might have downloaded another evaluation version of neopaint while i was still useing my other evaluation. so what do i do now to be able to use the evaluation version of Neopaint?
SPsweetie

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby Beno » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:43 pm

Hi,

I definitely recommend you to buy the NeoPaint license. If you use digital images as part of your job, or you are a artist NP is a great investment.

I think the price is accesible.

My 2 cents.

Beno
Beno

Neopaint Trial Version

Postby NeoSoft Support » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:52 pm

SPsweetie,

I'm sorry, it's not possible to use the trial version of NeoPaint for more than 30 days from the first use. There's no way to change that except to install it on another PC.
NeoSoft Support

Return to General NeoPaint Discussion