Source language: Translate to:

NeoPaint Wish List - Some Tweaks might help

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

NeoPaint Wish List - Some Tweaks might help

Postby heqoheleth » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:30 pm

Still in the evaluating period and this close |---| to purchase and register. I have traveled the Help topics and cannot find a way to change the angle of the eraser and pencil. It is especially annoying when trying to erase or draw a line matching the angle of those cursors. Why can't I save all my preferences so they wll operate the next time? I should be able to use a standard fill that will blanket any enclosed area. Not being able to do that makes fillling a grayscale area impossible.
heqoheleth

NeoPaint Wish List

Postby NeoSoft Support » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:40 am

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but here are some suggestions:

1. You can change the shape of the eraser, brush, etc. using the Size, Edge and Shape controls on NeoPaint's Option Bar. The Pencil tool is intentionally fixed at one pixel.

2. NeoPaint does save many (but not all) tool settings. If there are specific settings that you want saved, let us know and we can look into it for a future update.

3. When filling an enclosed area that is composed of more than one shade or color, you probably need to use the "Color Tolerance" control on the Option Bar to adjust the fill to cover the desired area.
NeoSoft Support

NeoPaint Wish List

Postby Skyspirit » Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:36 am

What i would like to see is more work done with the animation side of Neopaint, for instance to have an onion skin or light table would be very useful for lining things up, also to be able to select all frames at once so as resizing and cutting out etc would happen to all frames if need be, especially if it is a big animation.
Skyspirit

NeoPaint Wish List

Postby NeoSoft Support » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:53 am

Good ideas! I will certainly add them to our list of things to look into for future updates.
NeoSoft Support

Return to General NeoPaint Discussion