Source language: Translate to:

Container link?

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Container link?

Postby djmarkes » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:35 am

Hi.

I'm trying to create a button with a simple container, giving style properties.

My question is how to make the click that container take you to a web link. I tried to put the <a> the text of the label, but only works with text, not the entire container.

I want to create buttons and not just use the default themes that brings NAB (warning, info, sucess, ....)

Can you help me?

Thanks and regards.

--------

Hola.

Estoy probando a crear un botón con un simple container, dándole estilo en las propiedades.

Mi duda es como hacer que al hacer click a ese container te lleve a un enlace web. He probado a poner la etiqueta <a> al texto del mismo, pero solo funciona con el texto, no con el container entero.

Quiero poder crear botones y no solo usar los themes por defecto que trae NAB (warning, info, sucess,....)

¿Pueden ayudarme?

Gracias y un saludo.
Diseño gráfico y Web profesional
http://www.jm-style.net
djmarkes

Re: Container link?

Postby Gaev » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:10 am

djmarkes:

My question is how to make the click that container take you to a web link.

You can code something like this in the code section of the Container object/widget ...
Code: Select all
BeginJS
gotoURL()
function gotoURL() {
    window.open("http://www.scriptedlogic.com","_blank");
}
EndJS

If you don't want the linked url to open in a new tab/window, leave out the second parameter.

If you have several such ContainerButtons, you can define the gotoURL Function in a commonly accessible place like start-up ... and have it accept one/two parameters.
Gaev

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion