Source language: Translate to:

APK problem?

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

APK problem?

Postby Rezzoxe » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Hello

I have created an analog clock. In the browser, and in the compilation of "exe" it works. I decided to convert the project into "apk" using "PhoneGap". Installed on the phone. The result is only second hand. What could be the problem? I attach the source along with the "apk" file.

Thank you.

http://rghost.ru/download/8pwbvLrNX/66b51428a0027ad586bafb83ffd7a1b8f2b5d7d2/AnalogClock.zip
Rezzoxe

Re: APK problem?

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Does the analog clock example included with NeoAppBuilder work on your phone?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby Rezzoxe » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Neosoft Support wrote:Does the analog clock example included with NeoAppBuilder work on your phone?

If I understand you correctly, then yes, your example is provided with the "NAB" works on my phone. But why does not my example? =)
Rezzoxe

Postby luishp » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 am

Rezzoxe I have downloaded your App and tested your code. Everything is ok.
I have even compiled and packed it in PhoneGap and finally installed it on my own phone (Nexus 5).
I confirm it works perfectly. I can see minutes, seconds and minutes working with precission. :)

I can not imagne why you are having problems running it but as a suggestion try to delete the App from your phone and download it again.
What phone model and Android version are you running?

Regards.
Luis Hernández - SinLios Soluciones Digitales
http://sinlios.com
luishp

Postby Rezzoxe » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:19 am

luishp, thanx...

luishp wrote:I can not imagne why you are having problems running it but as a suggestion try to delete the App from your phone and download it again.

I tried to reinstall does not help
luishp wrote:What phone model and Android version are you running?

Samsung Galaxy SII Plus - Android 4.2.2

It seems to me that the case in the resolution of my screen
Rezzoxe

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:02 pm

I looks like the Galaxy SII Plus' resolution is 217 pixels per inch which would make an individual pixels quite small - maybe not even visible. You might try making the elements you can't see larger or a different color and see if that makes any difference. Although, I would think that the second hand would be the smallest element.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby Rezzoxe » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you, try to resize
Rezzoxe

Postby mishem » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:46 am

I'm constantly in the console produces an error
Code: Select all
Error: [$rootScope:inprog] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.16/$rootScope/inprog?p0=$digest
   at r (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:119:141)
   at m.prototype.$apply (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:126:452)
   at Anonymous function (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:90:449)

mishem

Postby anton » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:26 pm

mishem wrote:I'm constantly in the console produces an error
Code: Select all
Error: [$rootScope:inprog] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.16/$rootScope/inprog?p0=$digest
   at r (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:119:141)
   at m.prototype.$apply (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:126:452)
   at Anonymous function (file:///C:/ProgramData/NeoSoft/NeoAppBuilder/js/angular.min.js:90:449)

Это глюк/баг объекта таймер. Если в его свойствах стоит автостарт вываливается эта ошибка. Походу у вызова директивы разрабы забыли поставить $timeout. Я уже получал такую ошибку в своем плагине, когда пытался программно вызвать клик по кнопке... Решения не нашел...
anton

Postby Neosoft Support » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:45 pm

I believe that those errors are caused by the debugger interfering with Angular's screen updates. You see them occasionally in test mode with activities that update the screen rapidly. If you run the app in a browser you shouldn't see them at all.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion