Source language: Translate to:

Necesito comprar el plugin KsEraser y no puedo

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Necesito comprar el plugin KsEraser y no puedo

Postby gusgusl » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:58 am

Necesito comprar el plugin KsEraser
Al entrar a la pagina del creador del plugin no me aparece la opcion de compra del mismo ni tampoco como mandarle un mail, pueden ayudarme a contactar al creador

Sugerencia, porque Neobook no unifica la venta del plugins de diferentes autores a traves de una plataforma propia de venta, que soporte ventas online a traves de tarjetas de creditos o Paypal, a su vez Neobook podria cobrarle una comision a los creadores de plugin para mantenimiento de la plataforma.

Eso nos asegura a los compradores tranquilidad de que la compra fue realizada a traves de un sitio confiable
gusgusl

Re: Necesito comprar el plugin KsEraser y no puedo

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm

I need to purchase the plugin KsEraser
Entering page creator wing plugin not me the option of buying it nor as send an email appears, can help to contact the creator

I will send you a private message with the author's email.

Tip because Neobook not unify the sale of plugins from different authors through their own sales platform, which supports online sales through credit cards or Paypal turn Neobook may charge a commission to the creators of plugin for maintenance platform. That assures buyers peace of mind that the purchase was made through a trusted site

That's an interesting idea, but there are many reputable companies that offer payment services for small software/shareware developers already. Many small companies use PayPal to handle transactions too. They are better equipped to handle all of the issues that come with that type of business (liability, returns, international payments, taxes, etc.)
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to PlugIn Discussions