Source language: Translate to:

Ayuda con la opcion "Fieldtovar"

Questions about our Advanced Database plug-in

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Ayuda con la opcion "Fieldtovar"

Postby gusgusl » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:21 am

Tengo problemas para mostrar una foto de un registro en un rectangulo, la sintaxis que uso es la siguiente:

dbpfieldtovar "Conti" "Propiedades" "Foto1" "[Fotos]" "Delimiter=,;SkipBlanks=Si;NoDuplicates=No;DelimiterInContext=Leave"
Straparse "[Fotos]" "," "[Foto]" ""

lo que intento es pasar a variables todos los registros que cumplan cierto citerio mediante un Query
Con los registros que tienen textos no tengo drama pero con las fotos si, no me las pasa

Allguna sugerencia ?
gusgusl

Re: Ayuda con la opcion "Fieldtovar"

Postby stu » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:07 pm

You should store the Image files on a file system (shared drive, whatever) and save the Paths in the database...
Better performance, easier to deal with.

Since I don't have a db with blob fields and data stored in it I cant replicate the way this works, but maybe you can post any error message (?), the content of the variable [Fotos]... Or something like that.
Microsoft Access hater.
stu

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:09 pm

NeoBookDBPro automatically creates NeoBook variables for each field in a table. Picture fields work a little differently. Instead of the picture field variable containing the actual bits that make up the image, the variable contains the name of a temporary file containing the image. To view the image, all you need to do is add the picture field variable (instead of a file name) to one of NeoBook's Picture objects. For example, suppose we created a table called Clients that contained a picture field called "Photo". We would link the picture field variable [MyDB.Clients.Photo] to our NeoBook Picture object

You've created a table that contains a picture field and linked it to a picture object, but how do you get images into the database? It's simple, just set the picture field variable to the name of a file that contains the image you want to add to the current record. For example:

SetVar "[MyDB.Clients.Photo]" "C:\My Images\Sally.jpg"

NeoBookDBPro will detect the variable change and read the contents of the file into the database. To make it even easier you can use NeoBook's FileOpenBox action to select an image file. For example:

FileOpenBox "Add Picture" "Images|*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg;*.tif;*.png;*.pcx" "" "[FName]" ""
If "[FName]" "<>" ""
SetVar "[MyDB.Clients.Photo]" "[FName]"
EndIf

You can use any NeoBook compatible image file (BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, WMF, ICO).

You can empty the contents of a picture field by setting the field variable to an empty string. For example:

SetVar "[MyDB.Clients.Photo]" ""
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby carlos torres » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Estimado gusgusl

lo que hago en ese caso es utilizar dos campos en la base de datos asi:
1 - guardo el nombre de la foto
2 - guardo la foto en un campo blob

si debo actualizar los registros
1 - recorro la base de datos
2 - guardo las fotos en un directorio temporal
3 - actualizo los campos blob con las fotos direccionadas al dir temporal

espero te sirva
salu2
carlost
carlos torres

Postby gusgusl » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:32 am

Hola, gracias a todos por sus respuestas, pero creo que no me estoy explicando bien lo que necesito hacer.

Partiendo de una base de datos que contiene Campos que guardan imágenes, yo necesito que al hacer un "query" determinado me muestre las imágenes que cumplan con ese filtro en pantalla. Para lograr eso, lo que hago es crear en pantalla ejemplo 10 objetos de imagen (IMAGEN 1, IMAGEN 2,ETC) y lo que intento hacer es volcar en esas variables las imágenes de los registros, eso no lo logro hacer.
Claro que si intento mostrar un registro por vez no hay drama poniendo .....NOMBREBASE.NOMBRETABLA.NOMBRECAMPOIMAGEN.... pero asi solo logro mostrar solo una imagen por vez y a mi me gustaría mostrar todas las imágenes en pantalla que cumplan con ese criterio de búsqueda.
gusgusl

Postby Neosoft Support » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:07 pm

...I'd like to display all screen images that meet the search criteria.

The only way to show multiple records at the same time is with a grid (dbpShowGrid). The grid will show thumbnails for picture fields. The size of the thumbnail depends on the grid's row height. You can set the grid's row height using the dbpSetGridProperties action. For example:

dbpSetGridProperties "Album" "Photos" "RowHeight=75"
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby mishem » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:49 am

Save through the loop in the temporary folder the images from the database.
Display objects in Picture picture from this location.
mishem

Return to NeoBookDBPro