Source language: Translate to:

NeoAppBuilder Beta Test (Update 15.9.1)

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

NeoAppBuilder Beta Test (Update 15.9.1)

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 am

An update to the NeoAppBuilder Beta is available for download below:

http://www.neosoftware.com/neoappbuilder.html
(Refresh your browser if you don't see the new version.)

Version 15.9.1 includes the following changes:

 Corrected a problem with compiler generated CSS styles that prevented some transition effects from rendering properly. (This was inadvertenyly introduced in yesterday's v15.8.31 update.)

Version 15.8.31 includes the following changes:

 Added an action called Watch that can be used to monitor a variable and execute a subroutine when its value changes. The subroutine assigned to the Watch action can optionally have two parameters. When executed, the first parameter will contain the variable's new value, and the second the variable's previous value. The alias names used for the parameters do not matter. To stop watching a variable use the CancelWatch action.

 Added a StrCompare action which can be used to compare two strings without case sensitivity.

 Added StrTrimLeft and StrTrimRight actions.

 Added target property to the Form object which can be used to redirect the server's response to a new window/tab or an iFrame object. Set the target to "_blank" to redirect output to a new window/tab, or use the id of an existing iFrame object. If a target is specified then the form's success and fail events will not work. When the target is empty, the data will be submitted via an XMLHttpRequest (sometimes referred to as "Ajax").

 The Compile/Publish screen now includes a Minify Source option to compress the App's JavaScript, CSS and HTML files.

 The Timer object's auto-start feature now works correctly with Timers placed on the first page.

 Added Analog Clock example app.

 The font size property editor (style tab) now includes a drop down list of common sizes and will automatically append "pt" (points) to the entered value if needed. Also, if the previously entered font size was in pixels, then "px" (pixels) will be appended instead.

 The color selector now returns the correct HTML code for RGBA colors in locales that use a comma as a decimal separator. The alpha component of an RGBA color must always use a period instead of a comma! For example: rgba(41,170,255,0.5)

 Improved the responsiveness of the Slider object's "changing" event.

 The installer now correctly configures the start menu shortcut icon to launch NeoAppBuilder. Previously, some versions of Windows would launch the LanguageEditor instead.

 And several other minor fixes and enhancements.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: NeoAppBuilder Beta Test (Update 15.9.1)

Postby irong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:38 pm

We are looking forward to support database
China neobooker
Registered users
irong

Postby stu » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong but... If NeoAppBuilder supports database connections through whatever method (ODBC preferable) then it would fit aswel for creating full websites... I mean like creating a very own CMS, right?
stu

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:36 pm

NeoAppBuilder doesn't have it's own built-in database tools yet, but you can do almost anything if you know some JavaScript.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby irong » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:06 pm

stu wrote:Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong but... If NeoAppBuilder supports database connections through whatever method (ODBC preferable) then it would fit aswel for creating full websites... I mean like creating a very own CMS, right?

YES,This is perfect.Can be developed more..
China neobooker
Registered users
irong

Postby JimmyC » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:27 am

Dave---any idea, time table, etc. when NeoAppBuilder will be released as a "new" software and available for purchase? Thanks. JimC
JimmyC

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:00 pm

I don't really have an answer for that right now. I wish NAB was already finished, but until it is you can continue to use it for free.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion