Source language: Translate to:

Menu with sub-items (npPops plugin)

General questions about NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Menu with sub-items (npPops plugin)

Postby fkapnist » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:34 pm

I need a menu with icons and sub-items to display at an exact x y position of my Neobook application. So far I have found the "npPops" plugin for NeoBook. But it will display either at an x y position relative to the desktop (if you resize the Neobook application it will display in the wrong place) or it will display at the cursor position you click from (wrong place again). Is there a way to get it to the relative x y position of my Neobook application window (and not the x y position of the desktop)? Thanks....

:!: :?:

fkapnist

Re: Menu with sub-items (npPops plugin)

Postby Tony Kroos » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:56 pm

If you need to display it at mouse click point use GetMousePos before displaying.
If you need to display it at exact (x;y) point inside your app use [PubLeft];[PubTop] global variables. Then if you want to display menu at (150;200) point, use ([PubLeft]+150;[PubTop]+200) before displaying.
Tony Kroos

Postby fkapnist » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:47 am

Tony Kroos wrote:If you need to display it at mouse click point use GetMousePos before displaying.
If you need to display it at exact (x;y) point inside your app use [PubLeft];[PubTop] global variables. Then if you want to display menu at (150;200) point, use ([PubLeft]+150;[PubTop]+200) before displaying.

Actually npPops gets the y position first... so this is the correct order...

Code: Select all
npPopsShowMenuEx "[PopsID2]" "[PubTop]+47" "[PubLeft]+198" "[Result]"

It works. Thanks!

fkapnist

Postby fkapnist » Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:24 am

Marije Ljolje's shareware FileUtils Plugin "dgPopup" also displays icons and has a nice user interface but I don't know if it supports sub-items...

http://neobook.ib-host.net/FilePlugIn.zip

fkapnist

Return to General NeoBook Discussions