Source language: Translate to:

Login & Singup

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Login & Singup

Postby HackinHoodLogicsTm » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 am

Hi Neobookers!
I am developing a mobile app that will need a user Login and signup. But the problem is, I don't know much in JavaScript and PHP. I read over some pages and all that is being said is to have a side php code that will do the work, which i don't know where to start and end.

I am really lost here because i don't know where to start and to end with this PHP Code.
And it's seems the app builders variables is not compatible with the php. Am not sure though.
Please i will be very glad if some one can guide me through this.

Thanks in advance
I am proud to be a Neobooker!!!
www.neosoftware.com
Special Thanks To
Mr. David Riley
HackinHoodLogicsTm

Re: Login & Singup

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:18 am

You could use NeoAppBuilder's Form object for this, but you would still need to have some software/PHP running on your server to handle the authentication, signup, etc. There are no problems with passing variables between NeoAppBuilder and PHP. The whole process can be quite complicated though.

Below is an article that might be helpful:

http://www.raymondcamden.com/2011/11/10/Example-of-serverbased-login-with-PhoneGap
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby HackinHoodLogicsTm » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 am

Thanks Sir. But I really dont understand the whole idea. Am really lost. I dont know what code to write in the php.
www.neosoftware.com
Special Thanks To
Mr. David Riley
HackinHoodLogicsTm

Postby luishp » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 am

I hope, in the near future, when the first version of NeoAppBuilder will be released, we the community will be contributing with plugins, code and adaptations to solve situations like this one.
By now, the solution involves some knowledge of PHP and database management (MySQL or similar) but you can try something like this:
https://github.com/panique/php-login-minimal
Luis Hernández - SinLios Soluciones Digitales
http://sinlios.com
luishp

Postby HackinHoodLogicsTm » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Thank You Very much. I will be happy to see the first release and plugins to solve this.
www.neosoftware.com
Special Thanks To
Mr. David Riley
HackinHoodLogicsTm

Postby krackerjaxz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:26 pm

HackinHoodLogicsTm wrote:Hi Neobookers!
I am developing a mobile app that will need a user Login and signup. But the problem is, I don't know much in JavaScript and PHP. I read over some pages and all that is being said is to have a side php code that will do the work, which i don't know where to start and end.

I am really lost here because i don't know where to start and to end with this PHP Code.
And it's seems the app builders variables is not compatible with the php. Am not sure though.
Please i will be very glad if some one can guide me through this.

Thanks in advance

What type of login do you need? Is the login just for authentication? Will the login give them certain access? If so, then what type of content will the login give them access to?

I'm only asking so that I can respond better. While I do some PHP coding by hand, I mainly use CMSes such as WordPress to handle restricting content and so forth.
krackerjaxz

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion