Source language: Translate to:

Educational Discount

General questions about NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Educational Discount

Postby krackerjaxz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 pm

I've been using Neobook for quite a few months. Doesn't seem as if there's much restrictions other than not being able to compile creations and having a nag screen telling me that I'm still using trial. I consider that a great type of trial. For one, I don't consider 30 days to be fully sufficient for most software. Especially one this complex (i.e. the number of things that can be done with it). This really gives a person to test it out as much as they want.

But, I'm at the point to where I'm ready to purchase as there's a project I want to complete and Neobook will do the job. One question I have, though. I noticed that there's a student discount ($20 off) the retail price. Does it matter what my major is? Do I have to submit proof that I'm enrolled? If so, what proof and where do I submit it? If I have to submit proof then that's not an issue.
krackerjaxz

Re: Educational Discount

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:15 am

The educational discount is open to teachers and students of all kinds. If you have a .edu email address that's proof enough. However, we usually just assume that anyone who orders the educational version is being honest and is eligible for the discount.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoBook Discussions