Source language: Translate to:

Cómo puedo analizar los fallos? / How I can analyze bugs?

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Cómo puedo analizar los fallos? / How I can analyze bugs?

Postby jfkini » Fri May 15, 2015 5:18 am

Cómo puedo analizar los fallos?

Por ejemplo, en la captura de pantalla que adjunto hay un error. Como se que línea de código de mi archivo está fallando? y donde lo miro?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u35jmro56bna8ay/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-05-15%2014.11.44.png?dl=0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I can analyze failures ?

For example, in the screenshot attached an error. As that line of code in my file is failing? and where I look ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u35jmro56bna8ay/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-05-15%2014.11.44.png?dl=0
jfkini

Re: Cómo puedo analizar los fallos? / How I can analyze bugs

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am

NeoAppBuilder's debugging will improve in the future, but JavaScript can be very difficult to debug. In theory, if you use NeoScript for your coding then any mistakes should be found and displayed by the compiler prior to running the app. Error's in JavaScript code, on the other hand, won't show up until the app starts to run. Usually, the browser will just display a blank screen and an error message. If you look at the error message you will see a line number where you can look for the problem. For example:

...(main.js?v=2, 312)

This means line 312 in the file main.js. You can find main.js in a folder where your .neoapp file is located. The name of the folder will be AppName_Test. You can open the main.js file in Notepad or similar editor and scroll down to line 312. You can then usually identify the object that contains the problem code.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Re: Cómo puedo analizar los fallos? / How I can analyze bugs

Postby jfkini » Tue May 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Si! Buena solución. No sabes exactamente cual es la línea de código que falla en la App. Pero si sabes el objeto que genera el error.

Gracias!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Good solution. You do not know exactly what the line of code that fails to App . But you know the object that generates the error.

Thanks!
jfkini

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion