Source language: Translate to:

BETA update

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

BETA update

Postby TinTin » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:11 am

Hi, any news on an update? I've noticed another dev releasing their own version / take of this app - but am keen to stick with Neobook for it's intuitive design.. am just struggling as I don't want to end up using JS libraries everywhere if it's already being added to the core. (And am aware it's Still BETA so I'm not pushing just wondering what the plan is for it's roadmap next BETA release)

Thanks
TinTin

Re: BETA update

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 am

You can use the current version for your projects if it works to your satisfaction. I can't really give you a specific release date for a "finished' version. NeoAppBuilder is evolving somewhat organically with input and feedback from beta testers. There will be another update later this week. Each update adds new features and capabilities. Eventually we'll reach a point where NeoAppBuilder is complete enough that licenses can be sold, which hopefully will be relatively soon. Of course, software is never really ever completely finished.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion