Source language: Translate to:

Two page report

Questions about our Advanced Database plug-in

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Two page report

Postby stu » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:47 am

Hello

I have a report that is supposed to print batch of record in hundreds, Its two pages each report but every time I preview it puts all the first pages at the begining and then all the second ones.

What sort of partition should I use to create such report, I thought of using a single page with a page break but there is no page break tool and if I insert an empty "Data Body" partition with a page break after It wont be taken in account since in between another data body partition.

Thanks
stu

Re: Two page report

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:10 pm

I assume that you have two physical pages in your report. If the first page contains partitions that generate the report, then the printout will contain however many pages are required to output the data. After the first page finished, the Report Designer will move on to the second page. The only way to make it print in a different order, would be to put everything on a single page and use group partitions to force page breaks.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby stu » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Neosoft Support wrote:I assume that you have two physical pages in your report. If the first page contains partitions that generate the report, then the printout will contain however many pages are required to output the data. After the first page finished, the Report Designer will move on to the second page. The only way to make it print in a different order, would be to put everything on a single page and use group partitions to force page breaks.

Thanks for the reply.
Any upcoming updates for Report Designer? :roll: =)
stu

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:32 am

Eventually, there will probably be some minor updates for DBPro, but right now there are no plans for major changes to the report module.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBookDBPro