Source language: Translate to:

hpwMenu reposted

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Re: hpwMenu reposted

Postby HPW » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Hello,

This plugin was made for the real win menu API. (In times when prior neobook has not supported this)
Most of the menu stuff is now supported by neobook 5 itself.

In neobook 5 the tray menu is supported in "book properties/Tray Menu".
And tray is a completly different thing than the old win menu API.

ShowMenuItem
Purpose:
Show a hidden menu item. See Book Properties > Main Menu or Tray Menu for more information about menus.
Syntax:
ShowMenuItem "menu item"

HideMenuItem
Purpose:
Hide a visible menu item. Use in conjunction with ShowMenuItem. See Book Properties > Main Menu or Tray Menu for more information about menus.
Syntax:
HideMenuItem "menu item"

EnableMenuItem
Purpose:
Enable a menu item. An enabled menu item can respond to mouse and keyboard events. Use in conjunction with DisableMenuItem. See Book Properties > Main Menu or Tray Menu for more information about menus.
Syntax:
EnableMenuItem "menu item"

DisableMenuItem
Purpose:
Disable a menu item. A disabled menu item ignores mouse and keyboard events. See Book Properties > Main Menu or Tray Menu for more information about menus.
Syntax:
DisableMenuItem "menu item"

The missing wishes might be better added to the wishlist for a future neobook-version.

And there is npTray from DEC: http://neoplugins.com/?plugin/nptray

Regards
Hans-Peter
HPW

Re: hpwMenu reposted

Postby smokinbanger » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks Hans!

I didn't realize that the Built in Neobook actions for menu items also worked on the tray menu

HPW wrote:...The missing wishes might be better added to the wishlist for a future neobook-version....

I Agree! All that is missing is Add/Delete menu item. I forgot that using SetVar on the variable that stores the checkbox menu items state will also work on the tray menu.
Just Sayin'...
smokinbanger

Previous

Return to PlugIn Discussions