Source language: Translate to:

Upload Image To Facebook

Questions about using NeoBook's scripting language

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Upload Image To Facebook

Postby ajhunt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 am

Hi fellow Neobookers, I'm trying to get Neobook to upload an image to my facebook account. i.e. select an image and then taken to the facebook page to login and password and then have image added to facebook account. Any ideas anyone as I'm not getting very far here!!!

Is there a plugin for Facebook that I don't know about?

Thanks to all.

Regards
Anthony
ajhunt

Re: Upload Image To Facebook

Postby Tony Kroos » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 am

Tony Kroos

Postby ajhunt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi Tony, many thanks for a super quick reply. I've had a look and still not too sure how it's done within Neobook. Do you possibly have an example to crib from. Many thanks again Tony and thanks for your help. Kind regards Anthony
ajhunt

Postby Tony Kroos » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Some time ago I did some research of implementing fb api... authorisation routine was totally mess. after all, I ended up thinking why one would need such a software for desktop?
However, Neobook will do the job using InternetPost/InternetGet functions, all u need is to read api docs and properly implement http requests to fb.
Tony Kroos

Postby ajhunt » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 am

Hi Tony, many thanks again, I'll go look at the fb api documentation and hopefully find away. Thankyou for your time. Kind regards Anthony
ajhunt

Postby Tony Kroos » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 pm

I will do it as well when I have time.

p.s: first you have to register your app in fb interface (see developer's page) to obtain api keys for applying your http requests
Tony Kroos

Postby ajhunt » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:13 am

Hi again Tony. Many thanks for the information and I'll have a go but I think it's beyond my skillset being honest - but I will have a go. If you ever manage to find the time to do an upload of photo or video to a someones fb page I really would be interested to see how it's done. Many many thanks again for your time and efforts and the information as really appreciated. Kind Regards Anthony.
ajhunt

Return to NeoBook Action Commands