Source language: Translate to:

Neobook and Windows 8

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Neobook and Windows 8

Postby Palamar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:24 am

Sorry for my bad English.

I was thinking maybe natively or through a plugin, NeoBook, could have possible commands for touch screens. It might even have some kind of exclusive compilation for Windows 8 and its new interface. That with NeoBook can create applications for the new operating system.

Greetings!.
Palamar

Re: Neobook and Windows 8

Postby dec » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 am

Hello,

Two differents things here. Touch screen are supported by NeoBook as well other developer enviroment. For example, if you run a publication in a touch screen computer, you can make a click on a button touching the screen. If you want to responde to mouse gestures can take a look at my npGest plugin. The other thing is the new Windows Metro applications. This cannot be made at this time using NeoBook. You probably can doing similar interfaz using the "full screen" NeoBook capabilities.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
57 plugins, 1113 actions and 230 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Re: Neobook and Windows 8

Postby Palamar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 am

Yes, as touch screens're right, maybe I did not stop to think. Also pointed more to the latter. The act of making full-screen applications that do not ligual applications for Windows 8. I do not know, for example by changing the compiler to indicate whether you want to compile for the new interface. I get the impression that it is a certification that a deep change.
Palamar

Return to NeoBook Suggestions