Source language: Translate to:

New npGaug NeoPlugin for NeoBook

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

New npGaug NeoPlugin for NeoBook

Postby dec » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am

Hi to all!

This plugin allow you to use one or more analog gauge controls on your publication. You can customize every control with their own colors, face, general options and events. Lot of colors, face, general options and events are availables.

Every analog gauge can be presented in three diferent styles: Left, Center and Right. Everyone allow you to play with the several included properties which can be used in order to modify the gauges appearance and the gauges behaviour.

You can download the npGaug from here.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Postby Wrangler » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 am

Good job, David! I have a pub I've set aside for a long time that I can use this with. Keep up the good work!
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby dec » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 am

Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments. ;)
dec

Postby Luiz Alfredo » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Congratulations David for this work. It will be very useful. Organizing the budget for the acquisition. Thanks.
L.A.G.M.
Luiz Alfredo

Postby dec » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you Luiz. ;)
dec

Postby datadon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 am

Great Plug David! Who doesn't want to watch a dial needle make it's way across the face of an instrument. Reminds me of my old days when I had my 68 Plymouth Roadrunner. I'd floor the pedal and watch my tachometer needle fly across the dial. But then I digress and day dream....

Hmmm now I can create a pub that will do just that.

David you continue to support the NeoWorld with great plugins. I appreciate your work and effort.
Don

'If you want to get a brontosaurus from 'a' to 'b' then you ride the dinosaur - you don't carry it!'
datadon

Postby dec » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:21 am

datadon wrote:Great Plug David! Who doesn't want to watch a dial needle make it's way across the face of an instrument. Reminds me of my old days when I had my 68 Plymouth Roadrunner. I'd floor the pedal and watch my tachometer needle fly across the dial. But then I digress and day dream....

Hmmm now I can create a pub that will do just that.

David you continue to support the NeoWorld with great plugins. I appreciate your work and effort.

Thank you very much sir. :)
dec

Re: npGaug crashes!

Postby dec » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Javier,

lacarrye wrote:David,
First of all, congratulations for this amazing development, I was waiting for something like this. I'm trying to use npgaug demo but it crashes when I choose a rectangle which a gauge will be applied, also it happen again when I need to chose a variable, But let say if I enter the name manually, everything works well. Example, when you first choose a rectangle I need to enter the word "rectangle1" manually instead to use the little wheel provided by neobook in order to avoid a crash. Do you know what could the issue is? I will appreciate any help.

Thanks, Javier

It's a bit rare. If I'am not wrong, you said the wheel and variable buttons from npGaugCreate action cause the problem. I can't reproduce here the problem. What operating system are you using? If use XP, what Service Pack are you installed? What NeoBook version you use? Are you experiment the same problem with other plugin actions or other plugins? Finally, you get any message error or what happend exactly? Please, try to answer this questions in order to try to help you as quickly as possible. Sorry for the possible inconveniences Javier.
dec

Postby CN_Iceman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:08 am

Just for information, I have no problem with the plugin.

However, I found a small error.

LengthSubTicks has a default value of 15 and LengthMainTicks defaults to a value of 8. I think the default values ​​are reversed. LengthMainTicks should have 15 and LengthSubTicks should be 8. The error appears in the help file.

To see how the plugin works really, I've done a very simple program that allows me to change most of the gauge' values .

npGauge_Demo.zip (843KB - Executable and source file included.)

David, next month I get the license of this plugin, I assure you. My Paypal account is at zero right now, lol.

Greetings.
Greetings/Saludos, Jose.
www.icemansoft.es
CN_Iceman

Postby datadon » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 am

Nice demo there iceman. shows the capabilities of the plugin and what it can do. David might want to include this in his samples and give you a nice discount for the effort. (Sorry David, had to say it.)
Don

'If you want to get a brontosaurus from 'a' to 'b' then you ride the dinosaur - you don't carry it!'
datadon

Postby CN_Iceman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 am

:D :D :D :D

Thank's my friend...

Anyway, our friend David often announces succulent discounts. He is being very generous at the moment and certainly goes well.

Greetings.
Greetings/Saludos, Jose.
www.icemansoft.es
CN_Iceman

Postby Wrangler » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:55 am

Nice job! Great way to configure the gauge.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby dec » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:59 am

Hi to all,

Nice demo Jose. I send you an email quickly. I fix the mistake you found on the help file and on the action edit form too. The plugin is updated now. Thank you. ;)

Thanks to all!
dec

Next

Return to PlugIn Discussions