Source language: Translate to:

Problem with Mouse Enter on a button

Questions about using NeoBook's scripting language

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Postby dec » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi 70mach1,

I try with my own implementation following your specifications, and, finally get the same "problem" like you. However, I try with a one millisecond delay and apparently the problem is solved. Take a look at my implementation, and, if you don't want to use, try with the one millisecond delay on your own code.

http://neoplugins.com/samples/sampleto70mach1.zip

Hope this can help you in some manner. ;)
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
57 plugins, 1113 actions and 230 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Postby dec » Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi 70mach1,

I try with your code too and work like expected (if am I not wrong). Just make this: on every "Mouse Enter" (for the three buttons) at this action at the very first line:

Code: Select all
Delay "1"
.The rest of code

However, maybe you have reason: even when this appear to solve the first problem, maybe we have other possible issues here, like when the mouse still over the first button.

But I think this is another issue, and can be solved thinking on this. But the "rare" effect that apparently "lost" the "Mouse Enter" appear to be solved with the Delay "1" (not Delay "1000"). Repeat, if am I not wrong. ;)

Anyway, feel free to adapt my code if you think that work like you expected. ;)
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
57 plugins, 1113 actions and 230 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Postby Neosoft Support » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:57 am

That's kind of an unusual interface, but the the cause of the problem appears to be disabling button 3 from within its own mouse enter action. The button is disabled when the mouse leaves so it never receives the mouse exit event. A check for this situation can probably be added to the next update.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBook Action Commands