Source language: Translate to:

Internet GET and POST question

Questions and information about creating Internet aware NeoBook applications. Including PHP, HTML, FTP, HTTP, Email, etc.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Internet GET and POST question

Postby Harakiri » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 pm

I have been looking for a couple of guides that I can read so I understand this actions better, do you guys have any source I can read that you can share here please, manly on the capability of those comands, I mean, What can I do with this? how far can i go?

:roll:
Harakiri

Postby dec » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Hi,

Remember this commands finally made HTTP GET and POST calls, so, you can found more information on Internet if search for HTTP and the GET and POST methods. Basically, you can "get" information from a server using HTTP, and "post" information to a server using HTTP.

For example, when you visit Google.com, the browser you use make an HTTP GET to the Google server and this response is that finally you can view on your browser. When you submit a form also in your browser, normally this is send to the server using an HTTP POST request.

Hope you can get an idea. Remember you can get more information on this forum and in general searching for the HTTP protocol and more closely for the HTTP GET and POST methods.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Return to NeoBook and the Internet