Source language: Translate to:

Graphics Folder Locator

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Graphics Folder Locator

Postby ErgoMan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:38 am

It would be helpful if NeoBook had a function to allow the developer to point to a new folder where graphics are located. This is a function that I found very convenient in ToolBook II.

I often find myself trying to resurrect an old NeoBook pub or sometimes moving a pub (or renaming the folder) of the one I am currently working on. When I open the pub in NeoBook it notifies me that it could not locate graphics because they are in a different place than expected based upon the last save of the project. I really like that NeoBook provides this notice, but it would be even better if it provided an option to point to a new folder where the graphics may be located and attempt to re-associate them with the pub.

Thanks. NeoBook is fantastic!

ErgoMan
ErgoMan

Postby Wrangler » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:05 am

Take a look at 'Archive' under Book Properties.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby smartmedia » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

Hi..

Wrangler
The problem 'Archive' has is that when you use different folders to keep the source files organized then if you use 'Archive' all files moved in root.
If this can change will be awesome.
smartmedia

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 am

Maybe we can do something like this in the future. For now, if you put all of the files in the same folder as the pub, NeoBook will find them automatically.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBook Suggestions