a) Clipboard b) Picking hand c) Color box

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

a) Clipboard b) Picking hand c) Color box

Postby Kyriacos Kouroufexis » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 pm

(a) Command: Show Clipboard
Response of the System: We cannot find it
(b) Command: (By dragging) Relocate this item
Response of the System: - the small item is fully covered by the picking hand preventing the exact relocation of the picked item-.
(c) In previous releases of NP't I used to keep left box for the black while the right one was set to white, that was the default. Now, I find different colors in the boxes as default and I want to revert them to black & white by default; How?
Thank you for replying!
K.K. Nicosia - CYPRUS
KPK
Kyriacos Kouroufexis

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 am

a) Command: Show Clipboard
Response of the System: We cannot find it

This is something that Microsoft changed in later versions of Windows. We'll correct it in the next update.

(
b) Command: (By dragging) Relocate this item
Response of the System: - the small item is fully covered by the picking hand preventing the exact relocation of the picked item-.

Try zooming in and then moving the cutout.

(c) In previous releases of NP't I used to keep left box for the black while the right one was set to white, that was the default. Now, I find different colors in the boxes as default and I want to revert them to black & white by default; How?

I think black and white may have been the default colors for the DOS version, but the Windows version has always defaulted to blue and black. I'm not sure why this is really, but a future version will remember the last colors used. In the mean time, you will just have to manually select the desired colors at start up.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoPaint Discussion