Source language: Translate to:

Auto resize image & add a color picker request ;-)

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Auto resize image & add a color picker request ;-)

Postby Just4Fun » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm

It has been requested before, but I'd like to add my vote to the list for a way to automatically re-size a user's image choice to the size of the Picture Tool's box dimensions.

That is, my program offers a picture box that is 150X150. The user chooses a picture or image from a file that is 200X 200. The picture or image is then automatically sized to 150X150. (Probably very difficult to program since so many have mentioned it off and on over the years. Still...)

It would also be great if a color picker tool could be added to the custom colors. The tool could then float around all over the screen. That way a color could be picked from other images that are open in different programs, etc.

Thank you for reading through this. :D

-Rachel
May I never be cured of my curiosity! ;-)
Just4Fun

Re: Auto resize image & add a color picker request ;-)

Postby bunker » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Just4Fun wrote:It has been requested before, but I'd like to add my vote to the list for a way to automatically re-size a user's image choice to the size of the Picture Tool's box dimensions.

That is, my program offers a picture box that is 150X150. The user chooses a picture or image from a file that is 200X 200. The picture or image is then automatically sized to 150X150. (Probably very difficult to program since so many have mentioned it off and on over the years. Still...)

Hi just4fun

Have you tried this?

Then a image 1600 x 1200 image in 150 x 150 picture object looks like this...

Greetings
bunker

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 am

It would also be great if a color picker tool could be added to the custom colors. The tool could then float around all over the screen. That way a color could be picked from other images that are open in different programs, etc.

That's a good idea. I will add it to our list.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby Just4Fun » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Neosoft:

Thank you so much for the pictures. They truly are worth "1000 words". That solves my problem nicely. ;-)

I appreciate the way that you always try to help. I don't know how you find the time, but it is one of the things that keeps me trying.

That list of yours must be at least a mile long by now. :shock:

Have a great day and thank you for the wonderful product.

-Rachel
May I never be cured of my curiosity! ;-)
Just4Fun

Return to NeoBook Suggestions