Source language: Translate to:

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Postby phenix37 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:28 am

I had been accustomed to use "Notepad + +".
It is useful to copy / paste bits of code. It allows the syntax coloring in the style of Neobook.
Neobook language is not recognized by Notepad + +, I spent my time to define it.
Unfortunately, since I upgraded to version 5.4.1 Notepad + +, I can no longer achieve the change.
Has anyone successfully setup Color Notepadd + + 5.4.1?
If yes, is it willing to share its configuration file?
Thank you.

J'avais pris l'habitude d'utiliser "Notepad++".
Il est très pratique afin de copier/coller des morceaux de code. Il permet de colorier la syntaxe à la manière de Neobook.
Le language Neobook n'étant pas reconnu par Notepad++, j'avais passé mon temps à le définir.
Malheureusement, depuis que j'ai mis à jour vers la version 5.4.1 de Notepad++, je n'arrive plus à réaliser ce paramétrage.

Quelqu'un a-t-il réussi la configuration des couleurs de Notepadd++ 5.4.1 ?
Si oui, est-il disposé à partager son fichier de configuration ?

Postby Apoleo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 am

Hi, I used to work with Notepad++ too. Time ago I did a configuration file to colouring the Neobook syntax.

To use NeoBook language in Notepad++ do this steps:

1. Start > Run...
2. %APPDATA%\Notepad++ and press OK
3. Is userDefineLang.xml in the directory?
4. Proceed according to your response:

4.1. NO

Copy userDefineLang.xml in the directory.

Please, note that if you replace the new userDefineLang.xml file for the old one, all predefined languages will be deleted.
Fist, open both files "userDefineLang.xml" in a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++.
In the new userDefineLang.xml file, copy everything between <UserLang... and </UserLang> and paste in the old userDefineLang.xml file before </NotepadPlus>.
Finally, save all changes.

5. Restart Notepad++.
6. Check the Language menu, it must appears NeoBook 5.0

//B. NOTES//

- All the actions of NeoBook 5.0, including its most useful plug-ins (NeobookDB and NeobookDBPro) will be coloured.

- I create two news blocks structure. .{ .}; .{BeginBlock} .{EndBlock} ; .{ BeginFunction} .{EndFunction} ; These blocks in Neobook are comments so they don't make errors compilations. (You can also add text after leaving a space).

- There is a small bug. When you write text in front of a variable, the variable still black instead of red. For example: H[Var]

- This utility is for free, so you can change it with complete freedom.

- Any loss of other languages will be under their own responsibility.

Any improvement is welcome.

Postby phenix37 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am

Wonderful :D

Thank you very much Apoleo.

Return to Misc. Questions and Information