Source language: Translate to:

Not NB Related, but...

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Not NB Related, but...

Postby rcohen » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:04 am

While this is not related to NeoBook, I'd appreciate the help of those who know me, to help me beta test a new project that I'm involved in. ViDitto is a streaming media community site where users create their own streaming pages using embed tags from any number of remote sources.

The help video's are not yet created... as we are planning to create them after the site is finalized... we are just entering beta, we expect that we'll be tweaking the site here and there. We are currently finalizing our user templates (there will be more than 600 when we are done) so you can expect to find them in a half baked state.

For those of you who are familiar with Widgets (remotely embedded toys) and the Internet marketing power they offer, each Ditto page (user page) that is created on ViDitto automatically generates a matching Widget highlighting the categories and entries on said user page. By copying the embed code generated, either the Ditto author or Visitor can place the users Widget onto web sites, blogs, profile sites, etc. (MySpace has blocked external Flash links, so it won't work there).

Anyway, I'd appreciate the feedback of anyone interested in test driving. There are a handful of source sites for video content (including of course youtube) linked from the site. Please do not leave feedback here... but rather send it to my email if you would.

On a side note, the gadget (which places the Widgets created at ViDitto onto the users desktop) and the software by the same name (ViDitto) both are coded with NeoBook ;-) The Desktop software can be had currently by redirectd, from viditto.com ... to nicklebagsoftware.com

Thanks

rcohen
rcohen

Postby Jay-Bird » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:51 am

I had a look see...very interesting and great idea...I wish you Great Success in your endeavor!

Looks like it was (is) a long road getting to the point you are at now...don't forget us little guys when you strike gold! :D

Jay
Jay-Bird

Postby rcohen » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:24 am

Heh, thanks Jay... don't know about striking gold, but we are surely after our slice of the pie ;-) Thanks for the good word.... please DO have a play with it... and let me know if it WORKS as well as it looks ;-)

Thanks Jay...

r
rcohen

Return to Misc. Questions and Information