Source language: Translate to:

Window Media Movie showing as transparent

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Window Media Movie showing as transparent

Postby katznaperr » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Hello I am running NB 5.4. When I play two of my Windows Media movies the controls appear and the audio runs but the space where the video should be is transparent and just shows the background for the page. This problem is happening in the compiled discs, the movies play fine in the edit mode.

I have tried putting in commands to bring the object to the front, even to push all the other objects back but still I get the transparent problem on two of the movies. The other two media player movies play just fine and they are all formated the same.

I have 4 media player movies and 4 flash movies (flashpaper 2 documents) all stacked up on top of each other. I have buttons on the side that brings the chosen movie to the front, makes it appear and play.

Thank you in advance for any helpful suggestions.
katznaperr

Postby Wrangler » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:40 am

Instead of stacking the movies, you may want to locate them outside the pub window in the IDE unstacked, and use the moveobject action. I don't know why you're seeing the transparency, but it could be because they are stacked. It could also be a problem in the 2 movies themselves, since 2 out of 4 do it, and not all.

Do the 2 bad movies play correctly in Windows Media Player?
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Return to Misc. Questions and Information