Source language: Translate to:

Error using neobookDX with container object

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Error using neobookDX with container object

Postby carlos torres » Sun May 07, 2006 10:28 am

Thanks in advance, I will appreciate any help

I'm using NBDX with in a container to show a video... it works fine, but when I enhance the window the video image disappear then I have to move the window to refresh it (the image appear).

it's bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Carlos Torres
carlos torres

Postby Neosoft Support » Mon May 08, 2006 12:05 pm

Hello Carlos,

The NeoBookDX video player should only be attached to a Rectangle object. Other objects, such as the Container, are not designed to be used for this purpose. If needed, you can place a Rectangle object onto a Container, but plug-in-based controls should only be attached to Rectangles.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

about using NBDX

Postby carlos torres » Tue May 09, 2006 5:39 am

Thanks

Of course, I'm using it with a rectangle, and I had notice that when I rezise the window with the rectangle attached to the NBDX I lost the video image.... I need to move the windows again in order to see it.

regards
carlos torres

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue May 09, 2006 10:25 am

Of course, I'm using it with a rectangle, and I had notice that when I rezise the window with the rectangle attached to the NBDX I lost the video image.... I need to move the windows again in order to see it.

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem here. I've tried MPEG and AVI, both seem to resize properly when the publication is resized. My rectangle is snapped to the center of the publication window so it's automatically resized whenever the pub's size changes. Are you doing something different?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to PlugIn Discussions