Source language: Translate to:

Combine a NeoBook App & CD Audio

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Combine a NeoBook App & CD Audio

Postby delduke » Tue May 31, 2005 9:54 am

I have a question about combining an Ebook within an Audio CD.

My nephew has a band and they have produced a demo cd with several of the bands original arrangements.

I would like to make an audio cd that will play in all audio cd players, dvd players and on a computer's cd or dvd drives.

On this disc I would also like to put a compiled Neobook produced promo pack that can be played and viewed on a computer.

This would make it simpler to promote their band with one promotional piece that covers everything. Is this possible?

Delduke
"A man with a new idea is regarded as a crank-until the idea succeeds" Mark Twain
delduke

Postby Sam Cox » Tue May 31, 2005 10:13 am

Roxio

http://www.roxio.com/en/products/enterp ... ison.jhtml

promotes this Mixed-Mode = Create Mixed-Mode CDs (data plus audio) for their software.
Sam Cox

Postby delduke » Tue May 31, 2005 10:41 am

Thanks Sam

Thanks for pointing out that Roxio CD creator. I found out my Nero Suite that came bundled with my DVD burners, also has this feature. I am going to burn a project tonight. I have several entertainer friends that this will help tremendously.

I wish this capability was around back when I was in the nightclub business and managing entertainers. This could have been a tremendous tool to promote new acts.
"A man with a new idea is regarded as a crank-until the idea succeeds" Mark Twain
delduke

Return to Misc. Questions and Information