Source language: Translate to:

I Need a Life

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

I Need a Life

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:04 am

Am I the only one that keeps refreshing the NB Homepage in hopes of the NB5 Link?

I know I need to get a life when I found myself refreshing some of the NB homepages about every 3-4 hours in hopes of a new NB5 Download link!

:D   :shock:

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:48 am

hahaha ... Jay, we are all excited about the next update.

Just check in here as I am sure there will be an announce posted at the same t. Always has been.

Regards,
Gary

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:12 pm

I'm sorry for the delays in finishing up NeoBook 5. It's a pretty big project, and big projects always take longer than you think they will. However, version 5 is progressing nicely, we just need a little more time to finish the manual, help file and track down some bugs. When we have additional information we'll definitely post it here first!
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

V5

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:53 pm

NeoSoft Support wrote:I'm sorry for the delays in finishing up NeoBook 5. It's a pretty big project, and big projects always take longer than you think they will. However, version 5 is progressing nicely, we just need a little more time to finish the manual, help file and track down some bugs. When we have additional information we'll definitely post it here first!

Great..I look forward to V5, but of course it is a big project.
 Good to hear it is progressing nicely and you are squashing those bugs also.
  I appreciate the post...I was only funnin about the refreshing every 3-4 hours :D ..........ok, so maybe it was every 5 or 6!

Have a Great Day!

Re: V5

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:45 am

JayBird wrote:
NeoSoft Support wrote:I'm sorry for the delays in finishing up NeoBook 5. It's a pretty big project, and big projects always take longer than you think they will. However, version 5 is progressing nicely, we just need a little more time to finish the manual, help file and track down some bugs. When we have additional information we'll definitely post it here first!

Great..I look forward to V5, but of course it is a big project.
 Good to hear it is progressing nicely and you are squashing those bugs also.
  I appreciate the post...I was only funnin about the refreshing every 3-4 hours :D ..........ok, so maybe it was every 5 or 6!

Have a Great Day!

while you're at it, why not try to think of any suggestions for NB5, go post something on the the request page, hey! all of us are unique to each other, so your side is also important to the community  :)

Return to Misc. Questions and Information