Source language: Translate to:

Contacting technical support.... - Contacting technical supp

Questions or information that don't quite fit anywhere else

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Contacting technical support....

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:31 am

Hi Chris,

The basic version of QuikMenu ($45) also includes the File Manager. QuikMenu's File Manager is a separate program (QMFile.exe) and can be used by itself as a stand-alone utility without the QuikMenu shell.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Contacting technical support....

Postby Kabuto » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:19 pm

Yes, but since I like that File Viewer so much --- by the way, has it been updated since version 1.2a while a part of QuikView? --- I'd have to get the Pro version so I had the complete thing.

Honestly, I think that you could generate some extra sales by breaking up QuikView into separate components - each for $10 to $30. Not everybody needs the entire suite for $70, but I bet that a lot of people would like the File Manager, File Viewer, Task Manager, Alarm Clock, Text Editor, etc... separately.

Next time, whem someone needs an Alarm Clock or a File Manager, they will consider your company's version, instead of bypassing your suite altogether. Am I making sense? What I'm saying is that all parts of QuikView seem to be really well done, but not everyone who is looking for a simple Alarm Clock is going to spend $70 (or even $45) on the whole suite of utilities.

Anyway, I am not trying to talk you into anything here - I'm just suggesting an idea for your company to consider. :)

Chris

ps - I sent you the Error Message attachment that you asked for.

(Edited by Kabuto at 12:22 am on July 15, 2004)

(Edited by Kabuto at 12:24 am on July 15, 2004)
Kabuto

Previous

Return to Misc. Questions and Information