Source language: Translate to:

Rearrange Plugin List

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Rearrange Plugin List

Postby Horst Helfen » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:26 am

I would like an option to rearrange the order that the installed plugins are shown in the Insert Action List. When I have 15 plugins installed and now install the 16th it will be displayed at the bottom of the list though it may be one that I frequently use. I would like to be able to pull it up in the list.
Horst Helfen

Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
Horst Helfen

Re: Rearrange Plugin List

Postby dpayer » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:18 am

Horst Helfen wrote:I would like an option to rearrange the order that the installed plugins are shown in the Insert Action List. When I have 15 plugins installed and now install the 16th it will be displayed at the bottom of the list though it may be one that I frequently use. I would like to be able to pull it up in the list.

The list of plugins appears to be stored in a registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NeoSoft\NeoBook 5\PlugIns

-- edit ---

I have found a simple solution. If you go to the key listed above and export it, it will create a text file with the file extension .reg

You can open this in notepad and rearrange the order. Save the file with no other changes to it.

Delete the original key and then import the edited key. (this can be done in the regedit program or simply by double clicking on the .reg file you have edited.)

Your list should have the new order the next time you open NB.

David P.
dpayer

Return to NeoBook Suggestions