Source language: Translate to:

MoveObject positioning

Post your suggestions for future versions of NeoBook

Moderator: Neosoft Support

MoveObject positioning

Postby Wrangler » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:03 am

In the moveobject positioning screen, the ability to move the object using the arrow keys, for precise positioning. For example, if using a container with an image background, and you want to move it where it blends in with an identical background on the main pub screen. Drag and drop with the mouse is difficult in this situation.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby Gaev » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:26 am

Wrangler:

In Design Mode, when an object is "selected" ... I can move the objects (one pixel at a time) with the arrow keys ... I do that whenver I need to position an object "in between" my Snap Grid markers.

Also, the "Object Information" toolbar has up/down buttons to increment/decrement left/top positions.

Are you refering to something else ?
Gaev

Postby Wrangler » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:34 am

In the moveobject positioning screen

This would be the screen where you can drag and drop the object to move to where you want it.

I just now noticed the 4 arrows in the bottom left of the screen that lets you move it one pixel at a time. That'll work, but I suppose it would follow other program standards if you could tie in the clickable arrows to the arrow keys.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Return to NeoBook Suggestions