Source language: Translate to:

Problema con Listbox al subir a la web aplicacion

General questions about NeoAppBuilder - our rapid application development tool for building HTML5, web and mobile apps.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Problema con Listbox al subir a la web aplicacion

Postby gusgusl » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:53 am

Yo quiero que el listbox me muestre los elementos como en el ejemplo que acompaña "Neoapp" o sea todos juntos a la vez uno abajo del otro
pero al subir la aplicación a la web para probarla me encuentro que al entrar a la pagina desde un Smartphone ejemplo en el listbox me muestra la opción de apretar sobre el para ahí si mostrarme todos los elementos.
Sin embargo si uso la opción de probar la aplicación que trae "Neoapp" si me lo muestra como yo quiero

Quizas exista otra manera de lograr lo que necesito, que es una lista con elementos lo cuales voy agregando en tiempo real, quizás usando un cuadro de texto en vez de un listbox pero no se como hacerlo

Agradezco desde ya la ayuda
gusgusl

Re: Problema con Listbox al subir a la web aplicacion

Postby luishp » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:42 am

gusgusl das muy poca información y así es difícil saber que es lo que puede estar pasándote.
Luis Hernández - SinLios Soluciones Digitales
http://sinlios.com
luishp

Re: Problema con Listbox al subir a la web aplicacion

Postby Neosoft Support » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:34 pm

I want the listbox to show me the elements as in the example that accompanies "Neoapp" that is all together at once one below the other
but uploading the application to the web to try it I find that when entering the site from a Smartphone example in the listbox shows me the option to press on to show there if all elements.
However if you use the option to test the application that brings "Neoapp" if I show it as I want

Perhaps there is another way to accomplish what I need, which is a list of items which you will add real-time, perhaps using a text box instead of a listbox but not how to do it

Thank you from and help

Apparently mobile browsers do this intentionally to "improve" user experience. Here's a discussion of this problem:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13994432/multi-select-select-box-on-mobile-devices
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoAppBuilder Discussion