Source language: Translate to:

1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:33 am

Hi NeoBooker!

After three years of hard development I'am proudly to
announce that my entire NeoPlugins collection summ
to NeoBook exactly 1.000 actions at this time!!

To celebrate and only for this week you can get five
or more NeoPlugins with a 70% off discount!

Image

Have a nice day and happy development! ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby Neosoft Support » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 am

Wow, that's an impressive accomplishment!

Thank you for supporting NeoBook!
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team
 
Posts: 5602
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:48 pm
Location: Oregon, USA

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 am

Hello,

Neosoft Support wrote:Wow, that's an impressive accomplishment!

Thank you for supporting NeoBook!


Thanks Dave! Always thanks you for give me the opportunity. ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby Luiz Alfredo » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm

Congratulations David.

I have all of them and Neobook is really turbinated. Using many of the plug-ins in production apps. Others are planned for use or in the toolbox.

Thanks. Keep the Good Work.
L.A.G.M.
Luiz Alfredo
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 am
Location: Brazil

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello!

Luiz Alfredo wrote:Congratulations David.

I have all of them and Neobook is really turbinated. Using many of the plug-ins in production apps. Others are planned for use or in the toolbox.

Thanks. Keep the Good Work.


Thank you very much Luiz. ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby andybrock » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 am

I have them all too, and whenever a new one comes out I send the money usually before I've even tried it. They are all so useful and good to have to hand.

Andy
What I do and How I do it. - http://andybrocklehurst.com
User avatar
andybrock
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: Somerset, UK

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:34 am

Hello,

andybrock wrote:I have them all too, and whenever a new one comes out I send the money usually before I've even tried it. They are all so useful and good to have to hand.

Andy


Completely true! And many thanks for this Andrew! ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby CN_Iceman » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 am

Very good and functional plugins, amazing deals and discounts periodically, very good support and after-sales service...
24 neoplugins for my NeoBook, and soon... more.
Thanks David for continuing to develop for NeoBook and keep supporting.
Greetings/Saludos, Jose.
www.icemansoft.es
User avatar
CN_Iceman
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:04 am
Location: España

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello!

CN_Iceman wrote:Very good and functional plugins, amazing deals and discounts periodically, very good support and after-sales service...
24 neoplugins for my NeoBook, and soon... more.
Thanks David for continuing to develop for NeoBook and keep supporting.


I persevere until exists people like yours, Jose. Many thanks too! ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby schmutly » Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:12 am

Agreed, great support as well :)
Have 13, not a good amount to have :shock:
Better get more ASAP :mrgreen:
I love the fact you can go into the plugin-about, click on the update (theres been 3 in the last 2 weeks)
and it downloads,closes neobook,uninstals old one,then new update then restarts neobook.
Very good and thanks but dont stop at 1000 :lol:
Robbie
schmutly
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:16 pm

Re: 1.000 actions NeoPlugins!!

Postby dec » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 am

Hello!

schmutly wrote:Agreed, great support as well :)
Have 13, not a good amount to have :shock:
Better get more ASAP :mrgreen:
I love the fact you can go into the plugin-about, click on the update (theres been 3 in the last 2 weeks)
and it downloads,closes neobook,uninstals old one,then new update then restarts neobook.
Very good and thanks but dont stop at 1000 :lol:
Robbie


Thanks Rob for your support! Is great when people say things like you said, because my work has no sense without yourselves! ;)
.
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
.
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
.
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
.
User avatar
dec
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:48 am
Location: Spain


Return to PlugIn Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest