Source language: Translate to:

cmd.exe plugin

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Postby dpayer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Neosoft Support wrote:Peter (the admin of Neobooker.ru) does own registered copies of both NeoBook and DBPro, and has been a great advocate of NeoBook in Russia.

In addition to Peter, we do have a handful of registered NeoBook users in Russia. Unfortunately, the number of non-registered users is probably much greater as is the case almost everywhere. :(

I had seen a page on that site that gave me the impression they were advocating cracked versions of the software:

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... F35-2444-1

but upon reflection, I think it is a "patch" for the language and not a "crack" to the registration process.

Peter seems genuinely interested in advocating NB. He said he was not accepted to be on the forum here years ago when he tried to sign up. I think he thought it was a deliberate slight. I encouraged him to communicate with you and even pursue a possible Russian portion of the forum here. They have some sharp people on that system and they are developing helpful tools (plugins, etc.). If they see more people here who are also strong advocates for supporting the software (with valid licenses) it could be an encouragement for them to do so as well.

David P.
dpayer

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

He said he was not accepted to be on the forum here years ago when he tried to sign up. I think he thought it was a deliberate slight.

It wasn't intentional. In order to keep forum free of spammers and SEO-bots, new account requests are carefully scrutinized to weed out fakes. Occasionally, a real person may be inadvertently rejected when their info looks suspicious.

I encouraged him to communicate with you and even pursue a possible Russian portion of the forum here.

That's a good idea.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Previous

Return to PlugIn Discussions