Source language: Translate to:

New npUtil NeoPlugin for Neobook

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

New npUtil NeoPlugin for Neobook

Postby dec » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi to all!

This plugin have a miscellanea collection of useful actions that cannot be missing on your publications. The plugin have some common and more or less advanced Strings actions, Publication actions, System actions, Files actions, Monitor actions, Dialogs actions, Graphics actions and more! Useful everytime and everyday.

The plugin has dozens of string related actions; extend and enhance native NeoBook actions like "SetVar", "ClearVariables" and "SaveVariables"; allow you to deal with files and directories; contain useful system power related actions; can make screen or desktop captures and many, many more. Really this plugin can be considerer a very good swiss army knife.

You can download the npUtil from here.

Thank you!
Last edited by dec on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
dec

Postby Horst Helfen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 am

Hi Dec,

could you please provide a list of the usefull actions that your plugin contains?
Horst Helfen

Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
Horst Helfen

Postby domino » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:10 am

and maybe consider offering a bundle pricing package for your plugins?
domino

Postby dec » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 am

Hi to all!

could you please provide a list of the usefull actions that your plugin contains?

The actions are growing... but you can download the plugin, install it and view what actions are included. Also you can use the plugin help file for details. ;)

and maybe consider offering a bundle pricing package for your plugins?

You are interested in some plugin's in special? I think about a "special offer", a "2 X 1" or something like this, but I have not much experience. I am ready for your suggestions. ;)

Thanks for your comments!
Last edited by dec on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
dec

Postby domino » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 am

You are interested in some plugin's in special? I think about a "special offer", a "2 X 1" or something like this, by I have not much experience.

Something like that perhaps... but I was thinking more along the lines of a more general offer - buy all 5 for $x for example.

some plugins are "nice to have" but not essential for a user - others are great value in their own right.

.. are there more plugins to come soon?
domino

Postby dec » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 am

Hi,

(...) I was thinking more along the lines of a more general offer - buy all 5 for $x for example.

Well, I think on this and maybe can announce something in the plugin's blog. But I have not idea about the price of the bundle or something. I think on this,... and if you have any idea, please, feel free to contact with me.

some plugins are "nice to have" but not essential for a user - others are great value in their own right.

Well, I develop all the plugins to be useful, but I understand that not all the plugins are useful for are Neobook developers. I try to make good plugins anytime. ;)

.. are there more plugins to come soon?

Well, I work maintain, refactoring and make betters the actual plugins (see the updates in plugin's blog this days) but another plugins can be in the path. But I cant said about plugins I not develop at this time, because I preffer talk about just when a plugin is released: on a prove, tested and stable version. But yes... is very possible to release other plugins. Ever! ;)

Thanks again for your comments!
dec

Postby dec » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm

domino wrote:and maybe consider offering a bundle pricing package for your plugins?

I hope this is of your interest:

http://neoplugins.com/?store

Thank you!
dec

Re: New npUtil NeoPlugin for Neobook

Postby mishem » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 am

npExtractChars отображает диалоговое окно npEndsStr
mishem

Re: New npUtil NeoPlugin for Neobook

Postby dec » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your advise mishem. In fact the dialog show a wrong caption and description, but is the right dialog.

Anyway I fix the mistake and both npUtil plugin and the NeoPlugins Mega Pack are now updated. Thank you again. :wink:
Enhance your NeoBook applications!
58 plugins, 1131 actions and 233 samples
NeoPlugins website: www.neoplugins.com
dec

Return to PlugIn Discussions