Source language: Translate to:

Paint on MediaPlayer Video Window

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Paint on MediaPlayer Video Window

Postby beno » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:26 am

Hi,

I have a project in which I would like to "Paint" on the MediaPlayer Video Window.

Better yet, on the video window created with NBDX.

Paint?

Well, I´m not thinking in a sophisticated fashion, just be able to draw dots, lines, with colors. And all of these in a non destructive layer over the video window.

Ideas?

Plugin developers: please send email with quotation for this.

Saludos,

beno
beno

Postby Gaev » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:11 pm

Beno:
just be able to draw dots, lines, with colors.
What is it that you need besides using Line, Rectangle and Ellipse objects in native NeoBook ... using Transparent background ... and with MoveObject, SizeObject, ObjectToFront etc. ... do you anticipate tens/hundreds of such micro-elements ?
And all of these in a non destructive layer over the video window.
Unless someone has found "the secret sauce" ... all plugin spaces (assigned Rectangles) have opaque (non-transparent) backgrounds ... this might be a hurdle.
Gaev

Postby beno » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi Gaev,

What is it that you need besides using Line, Rectangle and Ellipse objects in native NeoBook ... using Transparent background ...

For the tests I have done the ellipse object shows its "retctangular background" when it moves on the video. Does not looks very nice. The same happens if I use a small gif file with transparent background (the transparent effect disappear as soon as the gif enters the video window).

do you anticipate tens/hundreds of such micro-elements ?

Good point.

Suppose you would like to track a object motion, and you will click on the video window to mark the object position. Who knows how many points/ellipses you will need. Mmmmhhh ... Ok maybe I do not need hundreds... but NB does not allow dynamic creation of neo_objects at runtime.

And all of these in a non destructive layer over the video window.

I know, I'm dreaming...

Thanks for your time.

Saludos,

beno
beno

Return to PlugIn Discussions