Source language: Translate to:

David Esperalta ha vuelto - David Esperalta has returned

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

David Esperalta ha vuelto - David Esperalta has returned

Postby dbz » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:00 pm

David Esperalta ha vuelto a la programación de plugins para Neobook.

Su nueva página http://dec.clubdelphi.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Esperalta has returned to the development plugins for Neobook.

New page (in Spanish) http://dec.clubdelphi.com

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Last edited by softsing on Mon May 14, 2007 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
dbz

Postby Leos » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Excellent news!!!

Welcome back, David.
Leos

Postby cp4w » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:18 am

Welome back, Great.

From a paying customer.
cp4w

Postby TMcD » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:34 am

Welcome Back David.

Epezamos la fiesta, David ha regresado. :)

Troy
TMcD

Postby dec » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:25 am

Google traduced response:

Go thank you very much… to all… did not wait for this, the truth. I will not extend more because my English is not very good and we are in a section of the Forums in which I do not have to write in Spanish.

I will say nothing else that in fact never I returned to Neobook, because I never was myself absolutely. :) Nothing else, at the moment. Thank you very much to all, really. I hope that some of my new Plugins is to you from utility. Thank you very much to all, really.

Respuesta original:

Vaya... muchas gracias a todos... no esperaba esto, la verdad. No me extenderé más porque mi inglés no es muy bueno y estamos en un apartado de los Foros en que no debo escribir en español.

Diré nada más que en realidad nunca volví a Neobook, porque nunca me fui del todo. :) Nada más, por el momento. Muchas gracias a todos, de verdad. Espero que alguno de mis nuevos Plugins os resulte de utilidad. Muchas gracias a todos, de verdad.
dec

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:51 am

David,

Please consider adding your plug-ins to the NeoBook Resource Center (if you haven't already):

http://www.neosoftware.com/neobook/
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby dec » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:45 am

Hello,

Please consider adding your plug-ins to the NeoBook Resource Center (if you haven't already):

Now I only have ready and publishing a "NeoPlugin". This is NeoFeeds, that can use to read Feeds files in RSS, Atom, RDF and Itunes formats. Now I can working on two more Plugins: NeoCompres (to compres and decompres Zip files) and NeoObjects (with some utils objects from Delphi to Neobook).

This las Plugins still available in this days. However... I dont write a english version of this Plugins and only become available in spanish language. I dont know if this is a obstat to include the Plugin NeoFeeds on Neobook Resource Center repository today, and the other Plugins I said in the moment that still available...

In any case I dont have any problem NeoSoft to include the Plugins on Neobook Resource Center. And in another case ever can obtain information about this NeoPlugins (for the moment) on the Webpage: dec.clubdelphi.com.

Thanks very much for all NeoSoft.

Sorry my poor english guys... :roll:
dec

Postby cp4w » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:25 pm

dont write a english version of this Plugins and only become available in spanish language
:cry: :cry: :cry:
cp4w

Postby dec » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm

Hi,

Yes shx, I sorry so much, but, maybe when the Plugins arrives to a stable's version I look for Plugins translation, but, for this moment, I not think on this, ever because my english is very poor, and translating a Plugin, actions, samples, help, instalation... is a Job that I cant asume now.

I sorry, true, but, you try to use the spanish version of Plugins... ever a translated version become available.
dec

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:36 am

In any case I dont have any problem NeoSoft to include the Plugins on Neobook Resource Center. And in another case ever can obtain information about this NeoPlugins (for the moment) on the Webpage: dec.clubdelphi.com.

Unfortunately, we don't speak Spanish well enough to translate your plug-in descriptions into English. We could do a software translation, but they are usually terrible. I think since your plug-ins are written in Spanish that it would be OK to add Spanish descriptions for them to the Resource Center.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby dec » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:32 am

A description is a description. I try to write a description in english for each Plugin to added in Neobook Resource Center. Don't worry. In the description I include a note to inform that a Plugin is available (now) only in spanish language.

In any case guys... you can try the Plugins, the examples, look in the help file, play with the examples... Yes, yes, all in spanish, but, the Plugin's funtionality is the same on every language... I think. :P

Thanks very much NeoSoft. :)
dec

Postby Gaev » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:42 am

David (dec):

Have you considered Joint venturing with a bilingual (Spanish/English) NeoBooker on this forum ... we have numerous members (from Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Costa Rica etc.) whose English is very understandable to us uni-lingual Gringos ... instead of earning 100% of $X, you could end up with (say) 75% of $2X or even more.
Gaev

Postby dec » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:31 am

Gaev, thanks for your consideration.
dec

Return to PlugIn Discussions