Source language: Translate to:

Help with HPWUtilities

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Help with HPWUtilities

Postby lesanchss » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:37 pm

Hi Friends,

I have the following problem. I have a Pub with some pages on it (as usual) and i need when the .exe open appear at first a blank page (Lest's call INI). Then, when i click some boton i need to construct a TAB Control with 3 options (tabs) that visualize 3 determinates pages contained inside de .Pub and if i click another boton i want that appear another TAB control with the same 3 options but visualizing another three pages.
When a try to use the HPWUtilitie developed by Hans for generate the TABs i have a situation when a need to use several pages on my publication. I'm following the instructions described in the HPWTabControl.Pub but that Pub only have 3 pages and all is ok. The problem is when i add more than 3 pages in the pub.

Steps.
1- So, I open the .exe, first page is showing on blank as i need it to.

2- I click the boton that shows the TAB CONTROL with the three options (tabs) and the tab number one calling the first page. till here OK!!!

PROBLEMS BEGINS.

3- When i click on the SECOND TAB the TAB control still remains on the FIRST TAB clicked, i have to clicked again the second one (tab) and then appears the second page showing THE PAGE NUMBER ONE!!!! and when i click the third TWO ICE AGAIN!!!! the page showing is still the second one.
Are 7 pages INI,1,2,3,4,5,6 and two TAB CONTROLS
page INI -- Inicial Page (Blank)
page 1,2,3 -- TAB CONTROL with 3 options (Ex:Jhon, Lola, Maria)
page 4,5,6 -- TAB CONTROL with 3 options (Ex:Jhon, Lola, Maria)

Thanks and forgive my bad English.

pd: sorry Hans for this question and thanks for your great plugins for us, people that can't pay, in my case is not for the money but the contry i live.

lesanch.
lesanchss

Postby HPW » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:39 pm

Hello,

Difficult to say from the description.
Have you the tabcontrols on the masterpage?

The place where you control where to go is the OnChangeAction of the hpwTabControlCreate:

In the TabControl example there is:
hpwGotoPageNumber [#034]RTab1_TabIndex[#034]

But this make only sense with one tabcontrol and when the pages are in linear order. For other situation you will need more complex script to process the target.
Hans-Peter
HPW

Hi

Postby lesanchss » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:00 am

Hi Hans,

I have the two botons that call the TABs in my master page. I need to understand how is the rutin to go to the dessire page or how i can modified the variable to go the page i want.
There is some e-mail where i can send you the .Pub in order to be analized by you?. or perhaps son example.
Sorry for bothering you.

Thank you so much.
lesanch.
lesanchss

Postby HPW » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:05 am

For email see the bottom of each of my posts.

In the OnChange event you must know where you are and where you want to go. And then it is a script needed to do what yo want.
Hans-Peter
HPW

Ready

Postby lesanchss » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:20 am

Hi Hans and all the neobookers,

After i download the 1.56 version of HPWUltilities i had undestood perfectly how it works the tabs rutins and i make perfectly what i need.
Only one more question: it`s possible to change the color of the background when i change from page to page trought the tabs?.

Thank you so much for those wondeful plugins.

Lesanch
lesanchss

Postby HPW » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:58 am

it`s possible to change the color of the background

No, the standard delphi TabControl does not support other colors.
:(
Hans-Peter
HPW

Return to PlugIn Discussions