Source language: Translate to:

tmCalendarPlus updated to version 2.01

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

tmCalendarPlus updated to version 2.01

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:50 pm

Hello, tmCalendarPlus, the multimonth calendar plugin by TechMedia was updated to version2. Completed rewrited with our new framework. No aditional features, but a lot of internal modifications.

-CreatePlugin must have variable name
- Error codes now return in [rectangle.errorcode] format, to report errors in specific rectangle variables.
- Delete plugin function rewrote.

Users have to receive a nre serial number and developer Id. Please, send us an email to receive your serial number fast. Buyers will receive the serial number any way, but sending us an e-mail will speed up the process.

www.techmediasoftware.com
TechMedia Software PlugIns
Plugins: www.techmediasoftware.com
Shareware: www.meyertools.com
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Wrangler » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:19 am

Al: The included example has some bugs.

- When you click Set Font, a color picker dialog pops up. Selecting a color increases font size in the color chosen, but no way to choose font size.

- BG Window BG Color button doesn't put in selected color. Just a booger green color.

- Go To Date button goes to chosen month, but doesn't indicate day chosen.

- Clicking Select Date produces error because inproper date format exists in textentry box. This is ok since typing in the correct format works, but confusing to user because you don't explain it.

- Some sort if documentation is needed explaining error messages. You can't trap errors unless you know what the error will say.

If I may ask, why don't you use the built-in plugin registration system? We now have to enter TWO codes to disable trial mode?
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby smartmedia » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:45 am

Hi...

Wrangler

I try the example and saw the first bug with the font and i made a post and erase it after... hahaha. Is not bug, if you check the code you see that Al has enter a code to do that...

Thanks
smartmedia

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:06 pm

- When you click Set Font, a color picker dialog pops up. Selecting a color increases font size in the color chosen, but no way to choose font size.

It is functioning as expected. I put a color picker action to let choose the font color, after that, the plugin set the font to Arial, 12, Bold. No problem here. The Color Pis only to let user choose color. It´s not required. User can set font color in their own way

- BG Window BG Color button doesn't put in selected color. Just a booger green color.

It´s a little error in the pub, not in the plugin. To correct, just
tmCalendarPlusBGColor "Rectangle1" "[Rectangle1.ColorBG]"

I just have uploaded a correction of this.

- Go To Date button goes to chosen month, but doesn't indicate day chosen.

Yes, you have to choose SelectDate action to select it. You can use

tmCalendarPlusGotoDate "Rectangle1" "[tmDateGo]"
tmCalendarPlusSelectDate "Rectangle1" "[mDateGo]"

- Clicking Select Date produces error because inproper date format exists in textentry box. This is ok since typing in the correct format works, but confusing to user because you don't explain it.

Don´t understand you request. If OK, plugin shows in
Rectangle.tmCalPlusError '000 ok'. If the date was wrong, it display the date errounes and 'Is not a valid date'

- Some sort if documentation is needed explaining error messages. You can't trap errors unless you know what the error will say.

The error codes are verbose.

If I may ask, why don't you use the built-in plugin registration system? We now have to enter TWO codes to disable trial mode?

You have to enter the registration code one time for publication. I prefer not use the Neobook internal registration system.

Please let me know if you need further assistance
Alberto_Meyer

Postby cp4w » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:58 am

Users have to receive a nre serial number and developer Id. Please, send us an email to receive your serial number fast. Buyers will receive the serial number any way, but sending us an e-mail will speed up the process.

What e-mail address
cp4w

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:11 am

As usual:

tmedia@techmedia-software.com.br

I´m starting to send the registrations for the users. If you mail me, I will send it faster.

Thanks

Al
Alberto_Meyer

Return to PlugIn Discussions