Source language: Translate to:

Some issues with Editor's Toolbox

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Some issues with Editor's Toolbox

Postby Kevin McGinley » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:30 am

Love this program, however, I am having some issues making the new plugin work. I have a pub which worked perfectly with v. 1.73. However, when I updated, I find that many of the functions associated with the format bar do not function. For example, with Alignment, I press "Center Align", watch on the debugger the command issued. HOwever nothing happens. What I have tried.

I took all of the formatting commands from the new Creative Writer5 pub and replaced my old formatting (making the tweaks I needed in my program).

I replaced all of the old subroutines with the subroutines for CW5.

I have walked through every line of code and as far as I can tell, it should work. I espcially checked out "teOpen" to make sure it was formated correctly.

I am not sure what else to check. When I run CW5 pub, it works fine. I have even tried banging my head against the wall several times, but even that did not make the code work correctly.

Help.

Kevni
Kevin McGinley

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:19 am

Kevin,

The author of Editor's ToolBox is currently on vacation. I have alerted him about your question, and I'm sure he will respond when he returns.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to PlugIn Discussions