Source language: Translate to:

TechMedia Plugins, upgrades and new releases. Info here

Questions about NeoBook PlugIns

Moderator: Neosoft Support

TechMedia Plugins, upgrades and new releases. Info here

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:26 pm

Hello, After months on rebuilding everything (lots, lots, lots of code), I´m finally start to update the things. I´m sorry for the delay, but a complete recode was very necessary, because I was using very old code, and some plugins are really suffering from that, because some plugins was coded back to 2001. I was able to start on last friday, but i have a problem in my server, so I had to delay.

I´m planning to put about 3 plugins each day, updates and new ones, and I will try to keep this goal. I have some heavy custom developments of plugins.

There´s a new Plugin tmFoldeEdit, that follow my new standart for the plugin developments, so please give it a try. Its a FolderEdit Browser control.

I will put tmReports, tmPrintSys and tmWebBrowser on top priority. Email and communications will follow.

www.techmediasoftware.com

Thank you
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:18 am

If a Neobooker is interested in 3D graphics, and 3D interfaces. I will release, tonight, a plugin to start deal if 3D in Neobook. More plugins on this subjet will come. They come from a long way development.

Another 3D plugins is my tmL-draw, to let Lego fans build your own games based on Ldraw parts (Ldraw parts - bricks ) are very cool and free.
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Leos » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:07 am

3D in Neobook

go Alberto, go!!! 8)

...the last frontier to Neobook
Leos

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:39 am

I´m prepared the examples, because it is not a trivial plugin. There´s lots of concepts to learn, but will go step by step. I´m fully working on Neosoftware stuff.
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:59 pm

I put an image of a file loaded in tm3DViewer plugin. It´s just a little example, but shows the plugin with a 3DS model. Of course the viewer can be configurated.

www.techmediasoftware.com
Alberto_Meyer

Postby datadon » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:25 pm

Al,

Can the object by rotated by draging the cursor? In other words, with your cursor only, can I rotate the car?

What file formats for images are allowed?
Don

'If you want to get a brontosaurus from 'a' to 'b' then you ride the dinosaur - you don't carry it!'
datadon

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:22 pm

Can the object by rotated by draging the cursor? In other words, with your cursor only, can I rotate the car?

If you DISABLE the internal UI (user Interaction) you have to code your own routines for rotate the object, with the plugin ROTATE OBJECT command. It is particulary useful for 3D text objects, that can be rotated. You can change the object texture in runtime, so you can plan you pub to do a lot of things.

What file formats for images are allowed?

We are limited by the 3D object by itself. Some formats only accept JPG, other goes well with TGA. It depends more of the modeler, like 3D MAX or Lightwave, or 3D Canvas, for example

The file formats allowed are

OBJ (Alias WaveFront)
LWO (Lightwave objects 6.0+)
3DS (3D Studio)
GLSM (GLScene Mesh)
Q3BSP (Quake3 BSP)
MS3D (Milkshape 3D)
MD2 (Quake2 Models)
MD3 (MD3 files)
SMD (Half Life SMD)
VRML (VRML files)

It´s not a SCENE viewer (that stuff will come in a month, because we have to have a EDITOR, and it´s in early stages).

This plugin is an object viewer. Of course I will put a lot of examples, like an 3D Button interface. You can have many plugins in a pub, of course. OPENGL geared.

Cheers
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:27 pm

It´s to late here and i´m puting some new demos, so i will put the new plugins tomorrow. All the best
Alberto_Meyer

Postby Alberto_Meyer » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:50 am

I´m preparing to new examples to rotate, translate the object, by code.
Alberto_Meyer

Return to PlugIn Discussions