Source language: Translate to:

Neobook y Hot Potatoes

Questions and information about creating Internet aware NeoBook applications. Including PHP, HTML, FTP, HTTP, Email, etc.

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Translation:
My query is about this: I want to create a page with hot potatoes and the html document created insert in a publication of NeoBook. I tried anyway: inserting an html page (Web browser), clearing the path (ex: G: \ project \ dd.html), etc., I got it working but complialrlo and try it does not work.
Now the question is: how I can do to walk?

I'm not sure what hot potatoes are, but NeoBook should be able to compile most types of HTML content. However, complex HTML documents that contain unusual types of links or rely heavily on JavaScript may be incompatible.

Can you supply us with an example of what you're trying to do?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu May 06, 2010 10:12 am

I could not get your HTML code to work in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, so I think it contains errors. Do you remember where you got this code from?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby dpayer » Fri May 07, 2010 6:48 am

Neosoft Support wrote:I could not get your HTML code to work in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome, so I think it contains errors. Do you remember where you got this code from?

I believe it came from here:

http://hotpot.uvic.ca/

It is a very interesting (and for the moment discontinued) project to make multiple choice test/quizes using HTML/CSS. There is a win install version of the app to create the tests.

I looked at the code and couldn't see any references outside the javascript but it is possible there are syntax errors in this code.

David P
dpayer

Postby Neosoft Support » Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Is it designed to run inside a browser or as a stand-alone application?
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Cómo utilizar Hot Potatoes con NeoBook

Postby fjortiz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:28 pm

Yo tuve el mismo problema. La única forma en que pude utilizar Hot Potatoes con NeoBook, fue utilizando los archivos de HTML producidos en Hot Potatoes, como archivos externos a NeoBook. En otras palabras, cuando terminas tu aplicación en NeoBook, debes incluir los archivos de Hot Potatoes.
fjortiz

Return to NeoBook and the Internet