Source language: Translate to:

FastNcode

Questions related to the distribution, marketing and selling of applications created with NeoBook. (Formally titled: "Making Money with NeoBook")

Moderators: Neosoft Support, Wrangler

FastNcode

Postby Palamar » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 am

FastNcode (fNc) allows to execute Neobook's routines without the need to have installed, enclosed Neobook recognizing the commands of action of the script. fNc it contains objects which variables (in the main) are " for fault ", which allow us to include and to prove(try) almost any code that is not too complicated or that it does not need of several equal objects. The managing is simple, copies the routine in the text actions and it assigns it to an object doing a left click it arrives of the button of action located next to the object in question. Then to edit it does right click on the same button and the routine will appear in the text of actions.

Palamar Software

You can view in: http://www.neosoftware.com/neobook/modu ... d=8&lid=51
Palamar

Re: FastNcode

Postby dpayer » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:37 am

Palamar wrote:FastNcode (fNc) allows to execute Neobook's routines without the need to have installed, enclosed Neobook recognizing the commands of action of the script. fNc it contains objects which variables (in the main) are " for fault ",

1) I appreciate those who share in English when it is not their first language. I know I am less for not speaking more than one language.

2) I am not sure what this plugin does. If there is someone who is using it, could you please come here and comment? I think, from my reading (with the help of Google's translation page) that this module allows the use of "packaged" subroutines that may not be part of the compiled NB application. It appears to be like the plugin sold (then taken off the market) a couple years ago that required two components: an authors module and a distributor's module.

Am I correct in my understanding here?

David P.
dpayer

Postby Palamar » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:30 am

I believe that FastNcode's use is clear enough, though in any cases and by my terrible English it cannot be understood.

First, FastNcode is not a plugin. It works of independent form to Neobook, this it is the idea.
It is a tool that it allows to prove(try), simply, simple routines without Neobook's need (for example, in the work or in a computer that installed Neobook does not possess).

It uses Neobook's generic commands, not being possible to use those that they need of plugins.

Equal I would like that someone who was speaking English could clarify it better.

Many regards David.
Palamar

Return to Distributing, Marketing and Selling NeoBook Applications