Source language: Translate to:

Zoom page Reporte Designer

Questions about our Advanced Database plug-in

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Zoom page Reporte Designer

Postby gigisat60 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:31 am

And a while that aspect can enter a fix on reporte designers to zoom into the page while you create. I have to create modules where should I put the little things and I become very difficult to do without a zoom. Thank you
Even itself I think now you have dropped a little and NeoBook DpPro.
gigisat60

Re: Zoom page Reporte Designer

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:40 am

That's a good suggestion. It may be quite difficult to add a zoom option, but I will add it to the list of things to consider.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby gigisat60 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 am

I remember that last time I have answered so have passed more than five years I would not backtracking other.
Can you at least give a date for other updates?
thank you
gigisat60

Postby Neosoft Support » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 am

Unfortunately, it's simply not possible to add every suggestion that's every been made. I apologize if I gave you the impression that something you requested was definitely going to be added within a certain time frame - or at all. NeoSoft is a small company with limited resources and there is a big gap between what we would like to do and what we can do. If a feature you requested hasn't been added, it's not because we're lazy or mean. It may be because the feature wasn't likely to recoup the costs and time it would take to add it, or the feature may be really cool, but we just don't have time.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBookDBPro