Source language: Translate to:

About using variables w/ tables

Questions about our Advanced Database plug-in

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Postby carlos torres » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi everybody

I create a MS-access database with some tables. Those tables has questions to evaluate students about differente subjects such as Social studies, natural science and so on. My questions is

Is possible to use a variable to open any of those tables? ie. may I use [Quiz.[tblName].Statement] or [Quiz.[tblName].Option1] ?

I was trying to use it and nothing happen.

I'll appreciate your help

Regards

carlost
carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:37 pm

carlost:

Is possible to use a variable to open any of those tables? ie. may I use [Quiz.[tblName].Statement] or [Quiz.[tblName].Option1] ?
Yes, I have used this format and more ... e.g. ... [[myDBID].[myTableName].$RecCount] ... but I don't think i will use it in future ... because triggers that happen when regular variables (like [myName]) have their contents changed ... do not occur ... because changes are not recognized for these "double resolution" variables.

Having said that, did you remember to ...

a) dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "<file name>" "password" ?

b) SetVar "[tblName]" "<name of your Table in the .mdb file>" ?

c) dbpOpenTable "Quiz" "[tblName]" ""

I was trying to use it and nothing happen.
In what context were you using it ? ... and define "nothing happens" vs. "what you were expecting to happen" ?
Gaev

About using variables w/ table names

Postby carlos torres » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:56 am

Dear Gaev
Thanks 4 your reply... What I'm using is
Code: Select all
      dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "[PubDir]Data\Quiz.mdb" "abc123"
      ...I keep the name of the last table used
      ...RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\QuizEd\TbName" "[LastTbName]"
      ...then I read it with
      ...RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\QuizEd\TbName"
      ...      ...
      SetVar "[tbName]" "[LastTbName]"
      dbpOpenTable "Quiz" "[tbName]" ""

Using your advice, now I know that NB open the table, counts records but doesn't show the data

...for the NBPfields I have
      [Quiz.[tbName].Question] or [Quiz.[tbName].Answer]

Regards

carlost
carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 am

Carlost:
Using your advice, now I know that NB open the table, counts records but doesn't show the data

Perhaps you can elaborate ...

a) Post the exact command you are using to read the values in the field.

b) What is the value in the field that you are expecting to read ... you might want to make sure you place ! in the parameter of your command ... to make sure that if there are values like "14/12/2008", NeoBook does not try to give you result of 14 divided by 12 divided by 2008 etc.

c) If you are looking at a TextBox with content defined as [Quiz.[tbName].Question], you may need to RefreshObject in order to see changes to this compound variable.

d) Temporarily, try and insert an AlertBox command after the dbpOpenTable ... and use both [Quiz.[tbName].Question] ... as well as a variable with [tbName] substituted with the real name of the Table ... to see if there is any difference.

e) Temporarily set up a Grid to see what is shown in there.
Gaev

Postby carlos torres » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 am

Hi Gaev

TIA, It works with table/rectangles but doesn't work with regular txtboxes.
  dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "[PubDir]Data\Quiz.mdb" "abc123"
      dbpGetTableNames "Quiz" "[#13][#10]" "[Tablas]"
      SetVar "[tbName]" "[LastTbName]"
      dbpOpenTable "Quiz" "[tbName]" "OnChange"
      .../// THIS LINE WORKS !!!
      dbpShowGrid "Quiz" "[tbName]" "Rectangle10"
      ...///

In the "OnChange" routine I wrote
 alertbox "[tbname]" "[Quiz.[tbname].question]"

And it shows the correct data... so

There will be That i`m missing something obvious?

carlost
carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:30 am

Carlost:
It works with table/rectangles but doesn't work with regular txtboxes.

If your TextBox (say "Text11") has something like [Quiz.[tbName].Question] defined as its content ... then you must RefreshObject "Text11" in order for the new content to be displayed in this Box.

Say your Table Name was "Geography" ... then, while [tbName] changed from nothing to "Geography" ... Quiz.[tbName].Question ... the inner part of the compound Variable ... did not ... so NeoBook does not Refresh it automatically ... the same happens when you have a non-database compund variable like [[x][y]] defined for a Text object.
Gaev

Postby carlos torres » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 am

Dear Gaev

I stuck with my project. I don't know what else to do now.

I refresh each text/field in "onchange" routine but nothing happen. I doesn't show anything.

I put a label/text to show the variable content as it does with the alertbox message... neither

It reads the length of the question statement, it read the $recCount and $recNum variables.

On the debug window appears the correct variables with the table name.

I'll appreciate any help

regards

carlost
carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:25 am

Carlost:
I refresh each text/field in "onchange" routine but nothing happen. I doesn't show anything.

a) Post your onchange routine on this forum

b) place an AlertBox as the first command in this routine ... to confirm that it is being triggered.

I'll appreciate any help

Make a small pub with just the basics ...

- button to open database+table
- Text Box where content is not showing up
- Rectangle to display the Grid

... provide a .zip of pub and mdb file for others to review.
Gaev

Postby carlos torres » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 am

Hi

TIA, This is the code I'm using
NBW Publication Source File
(C)1993-2008 NeoSoft Corp.
Title=Quiz Editor
Author=Carlos R. Torres Sánchez
Language=US
NeoBookVer=5,60
ScreenColors=16777216
ScreenWidth=800
ScreenHeight=600
BkndColor=0
LinkColor=16711680
WindowStyle=0
WindowOrder=0
WindowPos=0
WindowProps=29
BiDiMode=0
AllowESC=No
AllowPageUpDn=No
UseUpdateTimer=Yes
ShowErrors=No
NoPrintScrn=Yes
ReturnTime=60
StartupAction=.../// setup¶   .GoSub "CheckDirs"¶   Setvar "[AppTitle]" "SIPCA Quiz Editor - [PubVersion]"¶   .debugbreakpoint ""¶.../// basic data¶   GoSub "ReadRegistryData"¶   If "[lasterror]" ">" ""¶   ...///valores INI¶      SetVar "[OpenDb]" "1"¶      SetVar "[PathPublicar]" "[PubDir]"¶      SetVar "[dbFiltro]" ""¶      SetVar "[IES]" "Nombre IE NSDV"¶      SetVar "[Dpto]" "Nombre Departamento"¶      SetVar "[Autor]" "Nombre Autor Pendiente"¶      SetVar "[Asignatura]" "Nombre Asignatura Pendiente"¶      SetVar "[TbName]" "Demo1"¶      SetVar "[DbPath]" "[PubDir]"¶      GoSub "WriteRegistryData"¶      GoSub "ReadRegistryData"¶   endif¶...///¶   FileExists "[PubDir]Quiz2.MDB" "[bExiste]"¶   If "[bExiste]" "=" "FALSE"¶      MessageBox "Atención..." "Hay errores al iniciar. ||No se está utilizando una Base de Datos.||En este momento Usted desea..." "Crearla|Buscarla" "[CreaDb]"¶      If "[CreaDb]" "=" "1"¶          SetVar "[QuizIsOpen]" "FALSE"¶          dbpCreateAccessDatabase "[PubDir]Quiz2.mdb" "Password=abc123;Encrypted=Yes"¶          dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "[PubDir]Quiz2.mdb" "abc123"¶          ...crear tablas¶          ...GoSub "NewTable"¶      Else¶          ...///seek database¶          RETURN¶      EndIf¶   Else¶      dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "[PubDir]Quiz2.mdb" "abc123"¶      dbpGetTableNames "Quiz" "[#13][#10]" "[Tablas]"¶      dbpOpenTable "Quiz" "[tbName]" "OnChange"¶      SetVar "[QuizIsOpen]" "TRUE"¶      If "[tbName]" "<>" "Demo"¶         If "[dbFiltro]" "=" ""¶              dbpQuery "Quiz" "[tbName]" "Unidad=[dbFiltro]"¶         EndIf¶      Else¶          dbpShowAll "Quiz" "[tbName]"¶      EndIf¶      SetVar "[nTotal]" "[Quiz.[tbName].[tbName].$RecCount]"¶      alertbox "[tbname]" "[ntotal]"¶   Endif¶   .GoSub "WriteRegistryData"
ShutdownAction=GoSub "WriteRegistryData"
SubroutineAction=:OnChange¶    SetVar "[nTotal]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecCount]"¶    Setvar "[nRec]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecNum]"¶    dbpShowErrors "False"¶    .GoSub "CheckTipo"¶    .If "[nTotal]" ">" "0"¶    .   EnableObject "cmdFirst"¶    .   EnableObject "cmdPrev"¶    .   EnableObject "cmdNext"¶    .   EnableObject "cmdLast"¶    .   EnableObject "cmdDel"¶    .Else¶    .   DisableObject "cmdFirst"¶    .   DisableObject "cmdPrev"¶    .   DisableObject "cmdNext"¶    .   DisableObject "cmdLast"¶    .   DisableObject "cmdDel"¶    .EndIf¶Return¶¶:WriteRegistryData¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\DbPath" "[DbPath]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\TbName" "[TbName]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\OpenDb" "[OpenDb]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\dbFiltro" "[dbFiltro]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Publicar" "[PathPublicar]"¶    .¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\IE" "[IES]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Dpto" "[Dpto]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Autor" "[Autor]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Asignatura" "[Asignatura]"¶    RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA Listas\RegUser" "Usuario No Registrado"¶¶    .RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Videos" "[PathVideo]"¶Return¶¶:ReadRegistryData¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\DbPath" "[DBPath]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\TbName" "[TbName]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\OpenDb" "[OpenDb]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\dbFiltro" "[dbFiltro]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Publicar" "[PathPublicar]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\IE" "[IES]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Dpto" "[Dpto]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Autor" "[Autor]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\Asignatura" "[Asignatura]"¶    RegistryRead "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\RegUser" "[RegUser]"¶Return¶¶:CheckDirs¶.../// chequear directorios de datos¶   FolderExists "[PubDir]Data" "[bExiste]"¶   If "[bExiste]" "<>" "TRUE"¶      CreateFolder "[PubDir]Data\"¶   EndIf¶   FolderExists "[PubDir]Graficas" "[bExiste]"¶   If "[bExiste]" "<>" "TRUE"¶      CreateFolder "[PubDir]Graficas\"¶   EndIf¶   FolderExists "[PubDir]Sonido" "[bExiste]"¶   If "[bExiste]" "<>" "TRUE"¶      CreateFolder "[PubDir]Sonido\"¶   EndIf¶   FolderExists "[PubDir]Video" "[bExiste]"¶   If "[bExiste]" "<>" "TRUE"¶      CreateFolder "[PubDir]Video\"¶   EndIf¶Return
ShapeTransColor=33554432
NoMultiInst=Yes
CompressPub=Yes
CompiledName=E:\NBK Personal\QuizEditor\QuizEditor P1000.exe
CompileType=0
MediaType=0
FilesIncluded=1
FontsIncluded=2
FontsToCompile=|
CopyExternalFiles=No
SetupMedia=3
SetupInstDir=C:\MyProgram
SetupTitle=Setup
SetupColors=16711680|0|65535
Variables=[X]¶
VersionProduct=Quiz Editor
VersionDesc=Bases de Datos para Evaluaciones
VersionCopyright=Carlos R. Torres Sánchez
VersionMajor=1
VersionMinor=0
VersionRelease=0
VersionBuild=1
EmbeddedFiles=
AlertBoxImage=
MsgBoxImage=
ExitBoxImage=
CustomFontName=MS Sans Serif
CustomFontSize=10
CustomFontStyle=1
CustomCharset=1
CacheSize=30
ExtractOp=132
L_OK=OK
L_CANCEL=Cancel
L_YES=Yes
L_NO=No
L_CLOSE=Close
L_ERRORTITLE=Error
L_FINDTITLE=Find
L_FINDPROMPT=Find &What
L_FINDFIRST=&Find First
L_FINDNEXT=Find &Next
L_FINDERROR=Search text not found.
L_PWORDTITLE=Password Required
L_PWORDMSG=Before continuing, you must first|enter the correct password.
L_PWORDPROMPT=&PassworE:
L_PWORDERROR=That's not the right password!
L_MEDIAERROR=In order to play this type of file you must install|the appropriate multimedia hardware and/or|software.
L_INTERNETERROR=Unable to locate Internet Browser software.
L_ABORTFUNCTION=Do you want to cancel this function?
L_EXTRACTERROR=This file could not be extracted and cannot be played.
L_INSTDIRPROMPT=Please enter the drive and directory where you would like this program to be installed. To accept the default drive and directory, simply press Enter.
L_INSTFOLDERPROMPT=Do you wish to create a program folder?
L_INSTRUNPROMPT=Do you want to run
L_INSTDISKPROMPT=Please insert disk #
L_INSTDISKERROR=That's not the correct disk, try again.
L_INSTGENERROR=The installation has terminated.
L_INSTEXITPROMPT=Do you really want to cancel the installation?
L_INSTWINTITLE=Setup
L_INSTPROGTITLE=Extracting Files...
L_INSTSUBTITLE=Torres & Torres Software
L_SENDEMAIL=Sending Mail...
L_MAILSERVER=Please enter the name of your outgoing email server:
L_COPY=Copy to Clipboard
L_SELECTALL=Select All
L_DONWLOADFILE=Downloading: %s
L_PLEASEWAIT=Please wait...
TrayMenuBegin
MenuName=TrayOpen
MenuText=Open
MenuState=3
MenuKey=0
MenuAction=SetVar "[WindowState]" "Normal"
MenuName=TrayExit
MenuText=Close
MenuState=3
MenuKey=0
MenuAction=Exit "" ""
MenuEnd
MasterPage
ObjectType=5
Name=Rectangle8
X=-29
Y=-134
W=840
H=20
Anchor=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=6836282
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=6
ObjectType=17
Name=RoundedRectangle1
X=-29
Y=-131
W=840
H=10
Anchor=0
LineColor=32768
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=6619057
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=7
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdMinimize
X=953
Y=-118
W=22
H=22
Anchor=0
Hint=Minimizar Aplicación
Align=2
ImageStyle=2
UpImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\minimize\xp_metal_minimize_1.png
DownImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\minimize\xp_metal_minimize_3.png
OverImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\minimize\xp_metal_minimize_2.png
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=SetVar "[WindowState]" "Minimized"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=2
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdQuit
X=979
Y=-118
W=22
H=22
Anchor=0
Hint=Cerrar Aplicación
Align=2
ImageStyle=2
UpImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\quitter\xp_metal_quitter_1.png
DownImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\quitter\xp_metal_quitter_3.png
OverImage=E:\1000_ICONS_Enero2004\NeoVCL_app_iconos para Apps\Boutons\style_xp\xp_metal\Fenêtre\quitter\xp_metal_quitter_2.png
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=...
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=5
ObjectType=4
Name=picLogoIco
X=-149
Y=-150
W=34
H=33
Anchor=0
FileName=E:\NBK Personal\Patallas Modelo\Iconos Base\QuizEditor.ico
PictStyle=0
ObjAction=...
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
TabOrder=1
ObjectType=4
Name=picSeparador1
X=402
Y=646
W=15
H=22
Anchor=0
FileName=...
PictStyle=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=5
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=1
TabOrder=3
ObjectType=4
Name=picSeparador2
X=727
Y=646
W=15
H=22
Anchor=0
FileName=....
PictStyle=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=5
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=1
TabOrder=4
NewPage=QZEditor
PageStyle=0
PageColor=12632256
PageGradient1=16711680
PageGradient2=255
PageGradientDir=1
WallpaperStyle=2
EffectSpeed=5
PgEnterAction=...
ObjectType=8
Name=txtSubTitle
X=399
Y=2
W=395
H=22
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=8421504
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1440\margr1440\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0 BD Activa: [DBPath][TbName]}}¶}
HMargin=3
VMargin=3
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
TabOrder=1
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdPic
X=410
Y=57
W=100
H=32
Anchor=0
Text=  Graph
Hint=Adicionar Gráfica
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=1
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=.Setvar "[Quiz.[tbName].Grafica]" ""¶Setvar "[GName]" ""¶Setvar "[GraficFile]" ""¶FileOpenBox "Seleccionar Gráfica" "Gráficas|*.bmp;*.gif;*.jpg;*.tif;*.png;*.pcx;*.ico" "[PubDir]Graficas\" "[GraficFile]" ""
LineColor=8421376
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=2
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbRta
X=412
Y=203
W=99
H=31
Anchor=0
Text=A¶B¶C¶D
Key=32850
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].RTA]
VarType=0
ObjAction=.SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Rta]" "[cmbRta]"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=5
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=14
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=4
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdSound
X=410
Y=94
W=100
H=32
Anchor=0
Text=  Sound
Hint=Adicionar Sonido
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=1
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=Setvar "[SName]" ""¶Setvar "[SoundFile]" ""¶FileOpenBox "Buscar Sonidos" "Sonidos|*.mid;*.mp3;*.wav|MIDI|*.MID|MP3|*.mp3|WAV|*.wav|Todos los Archivos|*.*" "[PubDir]Audio" "[SoundFile]" ""¶If "[SoundFile]" "<>" ""¶¶Else¶    Return¶EndIf
LineColor=8421376
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=5
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdVideo
X=410
Y=131
W=100
H=32
Anchor=0
Text=  Video
Hint=Adicionar Video
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=1
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=Setvar "[VName]" ""¶Setvar "[VideoFile]" ""¶FileOpenBox "Buscar Videos" "Videos|*.MPG;*.AVI;*.WMV;*.ASF;*.DivX" "[PubDir]\Video" "[VideoFile]" ""¶¶If "[VideoFile]" "<>" ""¶¶¶Else¶    Return¶EndIf¶¶.HideObject "rvideo" "None" "0"
LineColor=8421376
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=6
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbUnidad
X=516
Y=203
W=97
H=31
Anchor=0
Text=[Unidades]
Key=32853
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].Unidad]
VarType=0
ObjAction=.SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Rta]" "[cmbRta]"¶.SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Unidad]" "[Unidad]"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=5
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=14
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=8
ObjectType=4
Name=Picture35
X=410
Y=202
W=32
H=33
Anchor=0
FileName=E:\NBK Personal\QuizEditor\Iconos\Korrektur.ico
PictStyle=0
LineColor=8421376
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
TabOrder=9
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdFiltro
X=612
Y=203
W=36
H=32
Anchor=0
Text=filter
Hint=Filtrar Preguntas
Align=2
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=SetVar "[fUnidad]" ""¶InputBox "Filtrar Preguntas" "Digite el Número de Unidad por el que |desea Filtrar sus datos.||Si desea mostrar todos los datos, NO digite nada, |deje en blanco." "[fUnidad]"¶...debugbreakpoint ""¶IfEx "[fUnidad]=[#34][#34] OR [fUnidad]=[#32]"¶   .SetVar "[fUnidad]" "0"¶   dbpShowAll "Quiz"¶   dbpGetRecordCount "Quiz" "[nTotal]"¶¶Else¶    .SetVar "[dbpiltro]" "[fUnidad]"¶    dbpQuery "Quiz" "Unidad=[fUnidad]"¶    If "[dbpQueryResult]" "=" "0"¶       SystemSound "SystemStop"¶       AlertBox "Sin Registros..." "No existen preguntas para|la Unidad [fUnidad]."¶       SetVar "[fUnidad]" "0"¶       RETURN¶    Else¶       dbpQueryCount "Quiz" "[nTotal]"¶       .dbpFirst "Quiz"¶       dbpGetSeqRecordNumber "Quiz" "[nRec]"¶    EndIF¶EndIf¶SetVar "[dbpiltro]" "[fUnidad]"¶RegistryWrite "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" "Software\SIPCA QuizEd\dbpiltro" "[dbpiltro]"
LineColor=8421376
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=10
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbCatCognitiva
X=410
Y=270
W=238
H=30
Anchor=0
Text=[Categorias]
Key=32835
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].COMPETENCIA]
VarType=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=5
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=14
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=11
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdCategoria
X=411
Y=244
W=238
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Category
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "518" "247" "DIMENSIÓN COGNITIVA||En esta casila pueden utilizar los verbos más adecuados según |se refiera a la Taxonomía de Bloom:  (Recuerdo, comprensión, |aplicación y análisis) o Acciones (Interpretativa, Argumentativa, |Propositiva). ||INTERPRETAR involucra: |- DAR CUENTA del sentido de un texto, proposición, |evento, gráfica, mapa, esquema o símbolo.|- IDENTIFICAR las variables involucradas en un evento.|- DESCRIBIR el estado o las interacciones de un sistema.|- TRADUCIR información de un sistema de representación a otro.||ARGUMENTAR incluye:|- EXPLICITAR los por qué de un planteamiento|- JUSTIFICAR afirmaciones|- SUSTENTAR conclusiones |- ESTABLECER relaciones de causalidad.||PROPONER abarca:|- PLANTEAR alternativas de solución|- ESTABLECER regularidades y generalizaciones|- PLANTEAR hipótesis |- PROPONER diseños||Si desea cambiar los valores disponibles, lo puede hacer en |la pantalla de CONFIGURACION." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=16
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdUnidadFiltro
X=517
Y=176
W=131
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Unit Filter [dbpiltro]
Align=4
Key=32853
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "518" "292" "Selección de un grupo de preguntas |para mayor control de la evaluación. ||Las preguntas se identifican por el |número de unidad o número de evaluación|a la que pertenecen. ||Ej: Si desea revisar las preguntas de la |unidad 3 o tercera evaluación, haga clic |en filtro y digite la unidad correspondiente |a revisar. El cero (0) muestra todas las|preguntas disponibles de todas las |unidades.||El filtro quedará activo hasta una  nueva |selección.||Si desea cambiar los valores disponibles,|lo puede hacer en la pantalla de |CONFIGURACION." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=17
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdRtaOk
X=412
Y=176
W=100
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Answer OK       
Align=4
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "523" "317" "Selección de la opción |de respuesta correcta." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=18
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdAdd
X=421
Y=557
W=145
H=30
Anchor=0
Text= Add Question
Hint=Nueva Pregunta
Align=2
Key=16449
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=dbpAddRecord "Quiz" "[tbName]"¶.GoSub "InitVarQuiz"¶FocusObject "Enunciado"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13487565
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=12
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdDel
X=645
Y=556
W=145
H=30
Anchor=0
Text=Del Question
Hint=Borrar Pregunta
Align=2
Key=16450
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=SubStr "[Quiz.[tbName].[tbName].Enunciado]" "1" "25" "[EnunciadoParcial]"¶MessageBox "Borrar Registro" "Está seguro de querer borar esta pregunta||[EnunciadoParcial]..." "Si, Borrar|No, Dejar" "[Result]"¶If "[Result]" "=" "1"¶  dbpDeleteRecord "Quiz" "[tbName]"¶  dbpQuery "Quiz" "[tbName]" "Unidad=[dbFiltro]"¶Else¶    Return¶EndIf
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13487565
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=13
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbTipo
X=115
Y=23
W=283
H=29
Anchor=0
Text=Selección Múltiple 1¶Información Suficiente¶Análisis de Relación¶Selección Múltiple +1¶Análisis de Postulados
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].Tipo]
VarType=1
ObjAction=.SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Tipo]" "[cmbTipo]"¶.GoSub "CheckTipo"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=1
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=14
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=14
ObjectType=8
Name=lblPreguntaTipo
X=14
Y=23
W=93
H=24
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1440\margr1440\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qc\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0\b Type:  [Quiz.[tbName].[tbName].TIPO]}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12706542
FillPattern=1
TabOrder=20
ObjectType=3
Name=PushButton71
X=969
Y=-97
W=103
H=40
Anchor=0
Text=copiar¶registros
Align=2
ImageStyle=0
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=dbpOpen "E:\NBK Personal\InfoLudica\cdpte.dbp" ""¶dbpDefineAlias "E:\NBK Personal\InfoLudica\cdpte.dbp" "Db1"¶dbpGetRecordCount "E:\NBK Personal\InfoLudica\cdpte.dbp" "[Db1Total]"¶¶dbpOpen "E:\NBK Personal\InfoLudica\cdpte2.dbp" ""¶dbpDefineAlias "E:\NBK Personal\InfoLudica\cdpte2.dbp" "Db2"¶¶Loop "1" "[Db1Total]" "[i]"¶ dbpGotoRecord "Db1" "[i]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.enunciado]" "[Db1.enunciado]" ¶ SetVar "[Db2.o1]" "[Db1.o1]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.o2]" "[Db1.o2]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.o3]" "[Db1.o3]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.o4]" "[Db1.o4]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.Rta]" "[Db1.Rta]" ¶ SetVar "[Db2.Explicacion]" "[Db1.Explicacion]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.graf]" "[Db1.graf1]"¶ SetVar "[Db2.tipo]" "1"¶ dbpAddRecord "Db2"¶EndIf¶
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=1
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=12
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=21
ObjectType=8
Name=Text48
X=516
Y=45
W=137
H=17
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0 Tama\'f1o m\'ednimo 290x350 pixels\par¶\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0 }}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=1
TabOrder=22
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdCasoGreen
X=659
Y=204
W=135
H=32
Anchor=0
Text=       Edit Case
Hint=Adicionar Caso de Estudio
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=1
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=CustomWindow "Estudio de Caso o Competencia Lectora" "405" "24" "WinCaso" "ToolWindow+Exclusive"¶.SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Caso]" "[Caso]"¶GoSub "CheckTipo"
LineColor=12632256
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=13948116
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=23
ObjectType=8
Name=lblA
X=12
Y=224
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs32\cf0\b A:}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=21
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14801880
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=24
ObjectType=8
Name=lblB
X=10
Y=284
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs32\cf0\b B:}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=20
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14801880
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=25
ObjectType=9
Name=O1
X=40
Y=223
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O1]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=26
ObjectType=9
Name=O2
X=40
Y=284
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O2]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=27
ObjectType=8
Name=lblC
X=9
Y=344
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs32\cf0\b C:}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=20
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14408664
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=29
ObjectType=8
Name=lblD
X=8
Y=404
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs32\cf0\b D:}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=20
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14408664
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=30
ObjectType=9
Name=O3
X=40
Y=344
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O3]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=31
ObjectType=9
Name=O4
X=40
Y=404
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O4]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=32
ObjectType=9
Name=GRAFICA
X=516
Y=60
W=249
H=28
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].GRAFICA]
EditLen=250
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=34
ObjectType=9
Name=SONIDO
X=516
Y=96
W=245
H=28
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].SONIDO]
EditLen=250
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=35
ObjectType=9
Name=VIDEO
X=516
Y=133
W=243
H=28
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].VIDEO]
EditLen=250
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=36
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdEnterTab
X=-124
Y=-210
W=76
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Enter-Tab
Align=2
ImageStyle=0
BevelWidth=1
ObjAction=GoSub "NextField"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=6
FillColor=8454143
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=12
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=37
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdShiftTab
X=-39
Y=-226
W=80
H=30
Anchor=0
Text=Shift Tab
Align=2
Key=8201
ImageStyle=0
DepressEffect=No
ObjAction=Gosub "PreviousField"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=15
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdTab
X=-39
Y=-186
W=80
H=30
Anchor=0
Text=Tab
Align=2
Key=9
ImageStyle=0
DepressEffect=No
ObjAction=Gosub "NextField"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=19
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdEnunciado
X=9
Y=61
W=390
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Question [nRec] of [nTotal] :
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "55" "145" "Es la parte inicial del ítem donde se expone la tarea |que puede ser:||1 - Pregunta, afirmación, solicitud|2 - Acción o proceso cognitivo|3 - Conocimiento disciplinar|4 - Problema de Aplicación" "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=38
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdExplicacion
X=410
Y=311
W=217
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Explicación :       
Align=4
ImageStyle=2
UpImage=E:\NBK Personal\Patallas Modelo\Iconos Base\infoico.ico
UpTransColor=536870911
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "557" "436" "En este espacio debe escribir la explicación correcta |que justifica la opción verdadera.||De ser necesario, se pueden aportar ejemplos." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=39
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdCleanExp
X=629
Y=311
W=162
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Del Explanation:
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Explicacion]" ""
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=40
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdDificultad
X=659
Y=245
W=134
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=  % Difficult (0-1)               
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "678" "358" "Grado de dificultad previsto o esperado, |para un determinado item de la prueba.||Los valores tienen un rango de |cero (0) a uno (1). Donde 0 es nivel fácil|0,5 nivel medio y 1 nivel difícil.||Si desea cambiar los valores disponibles,|lo puede hacer en la pantalla de |CONFIGURACION." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=28
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdCaso
X=659
Y=177
W=134
H=27
Anchor=0
Text=Case                         
Align=1
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
BevelWidth=0
ObjAction=StickyNote "727" "297" "Texto adicional a la pregunta que |aclara el contexto de la misma. ||Procure no utilizar más de 200 |palabras, a fin de no crear |confusión o retardar la respuesta." "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
TabOrder=41
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbDificultad
X=659
Y=270
W=135
H=30
Anchor=0
Text=[NivDificult]
Key=32838
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].Dificultad]
VarType=0
ObjAction=SetVar "[Num]" "[Quiz.[tbName].Dificultad]"¶.IfEx "[num]>1  OR [num]< 0"¶.     AlertBox "Error en Grado de Dificultad" "El grado de dificultad previsto debe tener|valores en un rango de cero (0)  a uno (1).||Donde: ||Cero = fácil|Uno = difícil||Ej.: 0.5   (dificultad media)"¶.Else¶    .SetVar "[Num]" "[Quiz.[tbName].Dificultad]"¶    GoSub "Cambio_Indicador_Decimal"¶    SetVar "[Quiz.[tbName].Dificultad]" "[Num]"¶.EndIf
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=5
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=14
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=42
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdCloseMP
X=1396
Y=760
W=75
H=23
Anchor=0
Text=Cerrar
Align=2
ImageStyle=0
ObjAction=StopMedia ""¶HideObject "MediaPlayer" "None" "0"
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=44
ObjectType=3
Name=PushButton163
X=309
Y=-161
W=122
H=23
Anchor=0
Text=imp
Align=2
ImageStyle=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=45
ObjectType=3
Name=PushButton166
X=156
Y=-174
W=122
H=23
Anchor=0
Text=Explicacion 1
Align=2
ImageStyle=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=46
ObjectType=9
Name=ENUNCIADO
X=10
Y=87
W=389
H=125
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].ENUNCIADO]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=11
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=7
ObjectType=9
Name=EXP
X=409
Y=338
W=382
H=155
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].EXPLICACION]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=11
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=3
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdNext
X=281
Y=557
W=98
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=Next
Align=4
Key=34
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=dbpNext "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=47
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdLast
X=378
Y=558
W=32
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=last
Align=4
Key=16418
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=dbpLast "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=48
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdFirst
X=-1
Y=556
W=32
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=first
Align=1
Key=16417
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=dbpFirst "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=49
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdPrev
X=32
Y=556
W=98
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=Previous
Align=1
Key=33
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
XPTheme=Yes
ObjAction=dbpPrev "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=51
ObjectType=8
Name=txtTotales
X=130
Y=552
W=158
H=36
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green128\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;\red255\green255\blue0;\red255\green0\blue255;\red128\green0\blue128;\red128\green0\blue0;\red0\green255\blue0;\red0\green255\blue255;\red0\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue128;\red255\green255\blue255;\red192\green192\blue192;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue0;}\paperw12240\paperh15840\margl1880\margr1880\margt1440\margb1440\margh720\margf720{\*\pnseclvl1\pnucrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl2\pnucltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl3\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{.}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl4\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl5\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl6\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl7\pnlcrm\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl8\pnlcltr\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶{\*\pnseclvl9\pndec\pnstart1\pnhang\pnindent720{\pntxtb{(}}{\pntxta{)}}}¶\endnhere\sectdefaultcl{\pard{\qc\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0\b Pregunta \par¶\qc\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f1\fs16\cf0\b [nRec]/[nTotal]}}¶}
HMargin=0
VMargin=4
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14932959
FillPattern=1
TabOrder=50
ObjectType=11
Name=cmbTables
X=2
Y=1
W=189
H=19
Anchor=0
Text=[Tablas]
VarName=[cmbTables]
VarType=0
LineColor=12632256
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=12845055
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=8388608
TabOrder=43
ObjectType=9
Name=WinCaso
X=828
Y=30
W=386
H=501
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].[tbName].CASO]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=10
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=33

carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 am

Carlost:

I don't debug other people's Entire Applications ... not even for paying customers ... if you need something to be evaluated, you should make up a small pub with just the objects required to reproduce the problem.

I noticed that you had ...
dbpShowErrors "False"
... inside your onCahnge subroutine for the Table ... when I commented it out, it told me of an error in your dbpQuery command.

If you shut your eyes (turn error reporting off), the problem does not go away ... NeoBook just refrains from popping up an error message.

Perhaps you need to fix the error in the Query coomand ... and then see if you encounter the problem with compound variables.
Gaev

Postby carlos torres » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Hi Dear Gaev

Thanks for your replay.

I appologize 'cause of the length... I will tray just tu use a couple of fields following your advise "opening my eyes" to the dbpErrors, then I'll tell you.

Regards

carlost
carlos torres

Postby carlos torres » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Dear Gaev

TIA. Here is the short code. The behavior is the same that I wrote before. It works within a rectangle but not with single textboxes.

What I'm doing wrong? What i'm missing?
NBW Publication Source File
(C)1993-2008 NeoSoft Corp.
Title=Quiz Editor
Author=Carlos R. Torres Sánchez
Language=US
NeoBookVer=5,60
ScreenColors=16777216
ScreenWidth=800
ScreenHeight=600
BkndColor=0
LinkColor=16711680
WindowStyle=0
WindowOrder=0
WindowPos=0
WindowProps=29
BiDiMode=0
AllowESC=No
AllowPageUpDn=No
UseUpdateTimer=Yes
ShowErrors=No
NoPrintScrn=Yes
ReturnTime=60
StartupAction=.../// basic data¶   SetVar  "[tbName]" "Demo1"¶...///¶dbpShowErrors "true"¶      dbpOpenAccessDatabase "Quiz" "[PubDir]Quiz2.mdb" "iyn8efa1"¶      dbpOpenTable "Quiz" "[tbName]" "OnChange"¶      dbpShowGrid "Quiz" "[tbName]" "Rectangle1"¶¶   .GoSub "WriteRegistryData"
SubroutineAction=:OnChange¶    SetVar "[nTotal]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecCount]"¶    Setvar "[nRec]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecNum]"¶    ...///¶    alertbox "[tbname]:[ntotal]" "[nRec]:--[Quiz.[tbName].enunciado]"¶¶Return
ShapeTransColor=33554432
NoMultiInst=Yes
CompressPub=Yes
CompiledName=E:\NBK Personal\QuizEditor\QuizEditor P1000.exe
CompileType=0
MediaType=0
FilesIncluded=1
FontsIncluded=2
FontsToCompile=|
CopyExternalFiles=No
SetupMedia=3
SetupInstDir=C:\MyProgram
SetupTitle=Setup
SetupColors=16711680|0|65535
Variables=[nRec]¶[nTotal]¶[Quiz.[tbName].ENUNCIADO]¶[Quiz.[tbName].O1]¶[Quiz.[tbName].O2]¶[tbName]¶
VersionProduct=Quiz Editor
VersionDesc=Bases de Datos para Evaluaciones
VersionCopyright=Carlos R. Torres Sánchez
VersionMajor=1
VersionMinor=0
VersionRelease=0
VersionBuild=1
CustomFontName=MS Sans Serif
CustomFontSize=10
CustomFontStyle=1
CustomCharset=1
CacheSize=30
ExtractOp=132
L_OK=OK
L_CANCEL=Cancel
L_YES=Yes
L_NO=No
L_CLOSE=Close
L_ERRORTITLE=Error
L_FINDTITLE=Find
L_FINDPROMPT=Find &What
L_FINDFIRST=&Find First
L_FINDNEXT=Find &Next
L_FINDERROR=Search text not found.
L_PWORDTITLE=Password Required
L_PWORDMSG=Before continuing, you must first|enter the correct password.
L_PWORDPROMPT=&PassworE:
L_PWORDERROR=That's not the right password!
L_MEDIAERROR=In order to play this type of file you must install|the appropriate multimedia hardware and/or|software.
L_INTERNETERROR=Unable to locate Internet Browser software.
L_ABORTFUNCTION=Do you want to cancel this function?
L_EXTRACTERROR=This file could not be extracted and cannot be played.
L_INSTDIRPROMPT=Please enter the drive and directory where you would like this program to be installed. To accept the default drive and directory, simply press Enter.
L_INSTFOLDERPROMPT=Do you wish to create a program folder?
L_INSTRUNPROMPT=Do you want to run
L_INSTDISKPROMPT=Please insert disk #
L_INSTDISKERROR=That's not the correct disk, try again.
L_INSTGENERROR=The installation has terminated.
L_INSTEXITPROMPT=Do you really want to cancel the installation?
L_INSTWINTITLE=Setup
L_INSTPROGTITLE=Extracting Files...
L_INSTSUBTITLE=Torres & Torres Software
L_SENDEMAIL=Sending Mail...
L_MAILSERVER=Please enter the name of your outgoing email server:
L_COPY=Copy to Clipboard
L_SELECTALL=Select All
L_DONWLOADFILE=Downloading: %s
L_PLEASEWAIT=Please wait...
TrayMenuBegin
MenuName=TrayOpen
MenuText=Open
MenuState=3
MenuKey=0
MenuAction=SetVar "[WindowState]" "Normal"
MenuName=TrayExit
MenuText=Close
MenuState=3
MenuKey=0
MenuAction=Exit "" ""
MenuEnd
MasterPage
NewPage=QZEditor
PageStyle=0
PageColor=12632256
PageGradient1=16711680
PageGradient2=255
PageGradientDir=1
WallpaperStyle=2
EffectSpeed=5
PgEnterAction=...
ObjectType=8
Name=lblA
X=12
Y=224
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f0\fs32\cf0\b A:}}}
HMargin=0
VMargin=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14801880
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=2
ObjectType=8
Name=lblB
X=10
Y=284
W=28
H=59
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=16
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=32768
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\pard{\qr\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f0\fs32\cf0\b B:}}}
HMargin=0
VMargin=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=14801880
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=3
ObjectType=9
Name=O1
X=40
Y=223
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O1]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=4
ObjectType=9
Name=O2
X=40
Y=284
W=357
H=59
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].O2]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=0
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=9
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=5
ObjectType=9
Name=ENUNCIADO
X=10
Y=87
W=389
H=125
Anchor=0
VarName=[Quiz.[tbName].ENUNCIADO]
EditMultiLine=Yes
EditLen=0
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=0
FillColor=16777215
FillPattern=0
Font=Arial
FontSize=11
FontStyle=0
FontCharset=1
TextColor=0
TabOrder=1
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdNext
X=281
Y=557
W=98
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=Next
Align=4
Key=34
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
ObjAction=dbpNext "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=6
ObjectType=3
Name=cmdPrev
X=32
Y=556
W=98
H=28
Anchor=0
Text=Previous
Align=1
Key=33
ImageStyle=2
UpTransColor=536870912
DownTransColor=536870912
OverTransColor=536870912
OverlayText=Yes
ObjAction=dbpPrev "Quiz" "[tbName]"
LineColor=0
LineWidth=0
LineStyle=0
FillColor=45857723
FillPattern=1
FillMode=Yes
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=33751811
TabOrder=7
ObjectType=8
Name=Text9
X=8
Y=61
W=394
H=29
Anchor=0
Font=Tahoma
FontSize=8
FontStyle=1
FontCharset=1
TextColor=16711680
Text={\rtf1\ansi\deff0\deftab254{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset1 Tahoma;}}{\pard{\ql\li0\fi0\ri0\sb0\sl\sa0 \plain\f0\fs16\cf0\b Question [nRec] of [nTotal] : }}}
HMargin=0
VMargin=2
LineColor=8421504
LineWidth=1
LineStyle=6
FillColor=12632256
FillPattern=0
TabOrder=8

regards
carlost
carlos torres

Postby Gaev » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:24 pm

carlost:

Neobook does not like the code above that I copy/pasted/saved ... just send me a .zip with .pub and .mdb file ... like you did the last time.
Gaev

Postby Gaev » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am

carlost:

Looked at the pub you sent ... just change the on Change subroutine to ...
:OnChange
    SetVar "[nTotal]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecCount]"
    Setvar "[nRec]" "[Quiz.[tbName].$RecNum]"
    ...///
    SetVar "[Form.enunciado]" "[Quiz.[tbName].enunciado]"
Return

.. and in your TextEntry Box called ENUNCIADO change the property of "Variable (to store Text Entry contents)" to [Form.enunciado]

As stated before, when you make changes to a variable, it does NOT trigger updates to objects containing compound variables.

So,in your case with ...

SetVar "[tbName]" "Demo1"

... when you move from record to record, NeoBook updates ... [Quiz.Demo1.enunciado] ... but since you had the TextEntry Box's variable as [Quiz.[tbName].enunciado] ... the change does not trigger an update to the displayed contents of the Box.
Gaev

Postby carlos torres » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:36 am

Dear Gaev

THANK YOU, it works now.!!!

It was really tricky. I will use the OnChnage Routine to refresh all the fields.

Have a good season and a HAPPY XMAS.

one more time THANKS and Regards,
carlost
carlos torres

Return to NeoBookDBPro