Source language: Translate to:

dbpSetGridProperties

Questions about our Advanced Database plug-in

Moderator: Neosoft Support

dbpSetGridProperties

Postby antonio45 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:20 am

Hi,

I think, It is usefull freez column property in dbpSetGridProperties action.

When I pushed the right button, some columns (until freez column (include it)), will not freez but other columns will freez.

Best Regards,

Mehmet BAKITKAL
antonio45

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:40 am

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "freeze".
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

dbpSetGridProperties

Postby antonio45 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:12 pm

Hi,

in Most programs, are being said as FrozenColumns property . For example there are 10 column in a grid. and only 5 records are being seen on screen at first view. If I push the right button, first 5 column moving right to left and 6. column is being seen, and first column is being invisibled. So If I set the first column as a froozencolumn, then second columns is being invisibled but first columns is staying as visible.

My English is very bad, I hope you understand .

Thank you

Mehmet BAKITKAL
antonio45

Postby Neosoft Support » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:53 pm

OK, I understand what you mean. The grid component we're using for DBPro doesn't support the freezing of columns, but I will add it to the list of things to look into for the next update.

In the mean time you might be able to simulate something like that by creating an alternate view of your database using dbpCreateView. Then open the view and the table side by side on-screen. Set the view to display the frozen fields and the table to display the rest. If needed, you can use the OnChange subroutine to synchronize the scrolling of the view and the table.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBookDBPro