Source language: Translate to:

Action button close

Questions about using NeoBook's scripting language

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Action button close

Postby Gozo » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:08 am

Bonjour,
Pour une publication, dans la gestion du projet, il est possible de choisir l'option 'barre de titre' 'Menu système ' et 'bouton fermer'.
Je souhaite savoir s'il est possible d'intervenir en cours de publication pour mettre inactif le 'bouton fermer' sur une page précise.
Ma question n'est peut-être pas claire. Meric de me dire.
merci
Bernard

translate :

Hello,
For a publication, in management of the project, it is possible to choose the option 'bar of title' 'Menu system ' and 'button to close'.
I wish to know it is possible to intervene during publication to put inactive the 'bouton to close ' on a precise page.
My question is not perhaps clear. Meric to tell me.
thanks
Bernard
Gozo

Postby Wrangler » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:41 am

Instead of using the built-in close button, you can create one of your own that looks just like it. Put it only on the pages you want it to show. I made one by taking a screenshot of one, and saving it in a graphics program. Then use it as the picture in a button.
Wrangler
--------------
"You never know about a woman. Whether she'll laugh, cry or go for a gun." - Louis L'Amour

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64bit
16GB Ram
Asus GTX 950 OC Strix
Software made with NeoBook
http://highdesertsoftware.com
Wrangler

Postby HPW » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:56 am

You can put code in book/propertys/shutdown, where you check some status variable about your pages.

When not allowed to stutdown, you do:

SetVar "[ShutdownStatus]" "False"
Hans-Peter
HPW

Postby Gozo » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:13 pm

Wrangler wrote:Instead of using the built-in close button, you can create one of your own that looks just like it. Put it only on the pages you want it to show. I made one by taking a screenshot of one, and saving it in a graphics program. Then use it as the picture in a button.

Thank you, I make as that currently, but I wanted be able to intervene directly on the adjustment of that the bar.

HPW wrote:You can put code in book/propertys/shutdown, where you check some status variable about your pages.

When not allowed to stutdown, you do:

SetVar "[ShutdownStatus]" "False"

good idea Hans Peter, I make that. Thank you :wink:
Gozo

Return to NeoBook Action Commands