Source language: Translate to:

Contianers behaving with the Master page

Questions about using NeoBook's scripting language

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Contianers behaving with the Master page

Postby Larryf » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:18 am

I'm trying to get my app to resize objects and their location when the application is resized or maximized. I've read other posts on this subject and the advice and code examples will help, when I get to that point. My first obstacle is just getting containers to behave properly. Then I can tackle the objects in those containers.

My initial problem is dealing with containers working with the master page. My master page has a single container, aligned along the top that contains some graphics and a special graphic menu bar. My problem is on the other pages. I would like a container to align left, and another to align right, but be below the master page's top container. Without a top container on "page1", these two additional containers go all the way to the top. If I add a top container on "page1", it hides the master page container, even if I make it hollow. Making it hidden is the same as not having it. Since my app has almost 60 pages, I prefer to use the master page for the top container.

Thanks for any advice.
Larry
NeoBook 5.5
Larryf

Postby Neosoft Support » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:54 am

Hi Larry,

I'm sorry, it's not possible to place containers on both the master page and other pages and have them align the way you envision. All containers must be on the same physical page.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to NeoBook Action Commands