Source language: Translate to:

Cross Hairs - NeoPaint

General questions about using NeoPaint

Moderator: Neosoft Support

Cross Hairs - NeoPaint

Postby MagicBytes » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello Visitor, does NeoPaint have the ability to turn ON or OFF long cross hairs, if so how can I do it please ?

Cheers MagicBytes :D
MagicBytes

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:39 pm

No, the current version of NeoPaint does not have this feature. but I will make sure that it's added to our list of things to consider for the next update.
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Postby MagicBytes » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Thanks for your reply, if NeoPaint do decide to implement this feature, can they make sure the cross hairs coves the whole page up to the rulers no matter where the cross hairs are on canvas please.

Plus put a check box to toggle on and off extended cross hairs

Thanks Heaps.

I am currently trialing NeoPaint and I found it to be the best paint software I have ever come across, I have been search for such a great application for many years and finally found NeoPaint, I am telling all my internet friends about NeoPaint and I am definiately going to purchase a copy for myself when I have finished testing it all out, so far I have not had to read any help files to get around on NeoPaint and I have made several animated pics that I use on a chat program called inSpeak Communicator, keep up the good work, 10 out of 10 for a great applicartion, I love NeoPaint Heaps.

Cheers MagicBytes :)
MagicBytes

Postby Neosoft Support » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 pm

Thank you very much!
NeoSoft Support
Neosoft Support
NeoSoft Team

Return to General NeoPaint Discussion